Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone's brain ever just run and run and not stop like limitless while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigSexyPanda, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #41 Silther, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I feel your pain. When you ain't sleeping, you're always thinking. That's how Fight Club happened.

2. Could be a type of anxiety

3. #43 Silther, Aug 4, 2011
    Listen, stop. I've been there on 30mg, and I had to stop when I began blacking out and puking up blood. The doctors are just amphetamine dealers with credentials.

4. #44 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    It was awesome, got me soooper high. But plain adderall helped me focus better.

It just felt like a cheap meth high, just dirty and not really paying attention to one certain thing, but everything at once.

Idk. I get that its basically the same(vyv=dextroamphetamine and adderall=amphetamine) but its definitely enough to make a difference

5. #45 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    So ADHD meds get you higher than normal with weed?

I have had both of these symptoms in the past. WTF.

Explain further please. I actually went to a doctor for hypotension from nearly fainting so much. I figured it was because my body is developing faster than my heart(common symptom of teens)

6. #46 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    Nah I usually don't smoke on meds. If I do, then it's only to get to sleep.
    When I do, its just a weird feeling.

I really don't try to get high anymore unless I don't have school and I'm off the pills

7. #47 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    So were you prescribed those meds or not? Because tbh people with ADHD experience the meds SO much different than the regular person.

8. yes that's true, and tell me if i will get banned for this, but mine weren't prescribed tbh lol. All my anxiety stemmed from the period of time where I was using the stims.

9. #49 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Idk man. What we are talking about is like someone getting into trouble for talking about Advil and weed use.

And I personally don't think my idiopathic orthostatic hypotension or similar autonomic failure conditions stem from my vyvanse. Especially because it's been getting better. Today I had some bad vertigo but I didn't black out or anything. I could also report some tinnitus while entering a lucid dream a bit ago.

10. wait, my hypochrondria is kicking in (no google)-randomly having lower blood pressure when changing elevation right? Isn't the idiopathic mean happening randomly? And wouldn't vyvanse increase your blood pressure? I'm not sure how that would affect orthostatic hypotension though. Damn you ever smoked a cigar and inhaled? you prolly would ptfo lol

11. #51 BloodLust, Aug 4, 2011
    Yes but only one puff, I wasn't on my mess tho:O.

Anyway it hasn't been nearly as bad for the last few years. But I have such bad insomnia ATM because I started my Meds for the first time today.

And I'm not sure, as far as the blood pressure thing, it's so odd because I have SLIGHTLY elevated blood pressure but also have exactly what you described severe loss of blood pressure due to a rapid change in elevation (most of the time it isn't an immediate feeling), resulting in loss of all sight and all feelings of balance. I rarely go full syncope.

12. oh i see lol. yea most people don't even inhale on cigars. I think I know what you mean, where everything goes dark and sort of lose feeling but only for a few moments? I've had that when I was tired and rose too quickly in the shower

13. yeah, well, regardless of the medication i was taking i never really noticed any increase in my ability to focus on schoolwork or anything. the way i saw it, i didn't really want to take a bunch of weird pills that would make me feel shitty and probably have unknown side effects when i wasn't getting any noticeable benefit from them.

14. I've noticed that when I smoke bud, my brain wants me to be more outgoing and talk to people.
    When I don't smoke at all, I'm a lot less likely to strike up a conversation with anyone.

15. I would never take any of that shit.

16. #56 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    I've had then prescribed since I was 13

Edit- I do have severe ADD, not ADHD

17. I think as much as I breathe

18. Bloodlust, the doctors said those were a result of a serious addiction to the drugs they'd given me. Then they turned me away and said not to come back.