Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How often do you check your grow? Automated systems?

• Please log in to reply

Iron Eddie

Iron Eddie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Going from cabinets to a room has me concerned about things going wrong when I'm at work or away for a day here and there. Losing a cabinet grow is no big deal but losing a room is another story.

I saw that some companies sell systems that will text you if you have something going wrong in your grow. I don't have any sensors or controllers so those I need to purchase regardless of the system I use.

Anyone use one of these systems?

Iron Eddie

Iron Eddie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Crickets???

shaneboy

shaneboy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
I have never heard of a system that will text you if something goes wrong... pretty sick though

goodtimeupnorth

goodtimeupnorth

• Registered Upgraded
  • 349 posts
Do you have access to a computer at work? I was just watching the Office and Angela had a constant live stream of her cats on her computer. I don't see why you couldn't do something similar with your grow room.

ThreeNinesFine

ThreeNinesFine

Urban Gold Miner

• Bronze Member
  • 7,297 posts

ssilver

ssilver

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
hm. I use a wireless weather station for temps and humidity. it doesn't text me or anything but atleast I've got a little monitor thingy that'll tell me whatever I need to know at any given time :)

wont help you when you're at work but sure is nice to have at home

Tihspeed

Tihspeed

master bator

• Gold Member
  • 9,242 posts

Iron Eddie

Iron Eddie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Growtronix Co2 Base System [GT-0-02] - $974.25 : Growtronix, Grow Room and Greenhouse Environment Computer Automation controller

This looks pretty cool!

rpgamer12

rpgamer12

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I'm currently building an almost-automated system for growing, and when I'm finished, I'll be able to check on my plants from my phone. Its amazing what you can DIY with a little bit of electronics and computer programming knowledge.

Iron Eddie

Iron Eddie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Sunlight Supply, Inc - Horticulture, Lighting, and Indoor Gardening Wholesale - GrowPak S1 - by Sero

This one too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users