Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$145 for quarter of dank of og kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluedoggiant, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Somehow he said fuck it and sold to me for 120, theyre dense buds but dry, so it looks like 10g, I'm putting it in a bag with bread for maybe an hour to get it moist and see how much it weighs

2. Ya i pay $80 for a quarter of Medical Quality Bud.

3. why the hell would you do that with bud you just paid out the ass for?

4. No dealer pays 600+ for an ounce, I mean out here in fuckin Upstate NY the most expensive ounce for the best dank I can get hits about 450 usd. You're being ripped off, 20 dollars a gram when you buy that much weight is ridic.

5. 25$/gram is retarded, i usually get 1 gram for 15$ and a quad for 100$, ur getting hustled man

6. Where I'm at I can get a half for that much. But I don't know your scene so do as you would

7. believe it or not that's what some people charge where i'm from -- and more. i knew this kid who used to get the best shit, but he'd turn it for 80 an eighth. 160 a quarter and he had a legit customer base. damn i miss those dank buds -- i want to say it was worth the price but at the same time i know that it wasn't.

now i get the gf connect price :p 80 for a quarter. people still pay around 120 for a quarter here though..

sigh.. next year needs to come faster so i can move out and start tending a lovely garden ;)

8. So the smoke isn't harsh, it's dry

9. no way man fuck that, you can get a half oz with that shit.

10. Definantly wouldn't if I were you but if it is some dank go I'd be willing to pay a bit more but I'm MD too and I won't pay more than 95 a q

11. Most I'll ever pay for a 1/4 is $100 and that's max!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Duuuuuuuude, here in canada I can get a quarter of DANK for like 60 bucks

13. I get 1/4 oz of dank for $85 and I live in western PA.

14. I am born and raised in Baltimore MD and I currently only pay 90 a 1/4 and 3 months age 120 was norm and 100 was a good deal 145 a 1/4 is crazy if I were u I would start looking for another connect but keep him until u find another  

15. I live in central MD as well and 120 a Q is a normal price for some good dank. My dealer just got some OG kush as well and was trying to sell for 140 a Q. I dunno about your kush but mine was worth the little extra money honestly.

16. Never pay more than $120 a quarter no matter where you live. Should be closer to 80-100 for average to high price quarters

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. And no bud(don't call it kush) is worth 140 a quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #58 LuxTenebris, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    145 for 7grams?

Nigga you got ripped right the hell off

Edit: Oh goddmanit, why the hell was a 3yr old thread bumped?

• Like Like x 3
  19. Damn I get a q for 90 in MD

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #60 ThreeFiftyZzz, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    $100 a 1/4 is the highest ive paid in florida for dank and thats with it delivered...i agree with others about not paying over $120. thats just nuts..