Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$145 for quarter of dank of og kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluedoggiant, Aug 2, 2011.

1. dude fuck that

2. When I first started buying, I would pay around 115-120$.

However that was when I didn't know the dealers, and had just started buying from them.
    It depends on how he feels about you, the price will inflate and deflate according to that lol. Unless he has shitty hookups

I never pay above 100 now though :/

3. Never pay more than $20 a g...

4. Im from Boston and my prices arent even that high. I get a quarter of the good stuff for $120

5. The guy should be charging you less for a bulk buy, instead of more. Unless I'm not understanding your previous posts correctly.

6. I get half a zip for 120. this guy is trying to fuck you over

7. i pay $100 a qt for some dank here, but it really depends on your area, and the bud.

8. I pay less than that in central London lmao...

9. No -___- . He's sh*tting on your door step infront of you but is still denying it and you BELIEVE him!!! Don't do it unless it comes with a pet Griffin.

10. Og Kush is 75 a Q on our menu your getting fucked in the ass.

25 a g is ridiculous shops around my area learned quickly why you shouldn't over charge patients.

11. I get almost all of my high grade top shelf buds from growers I have known for 20+ years or family members that grow, and I never pay more than $250 for an OZ. of the best weed around anywhere. I also have friends in Cali. that own MMJ dispensarys and the most I ever paid for them to send me a 1/4 oz.. was $100..That was high to me, but I am spoiled on the weed, but thats how you do it, know some growers that know WTF they are doing and get your high grade shit for cheap. QP's of OG Kush last time I got some cost me $600 for four 30 gram ounces..nice to get extra weight from growers. They always weigh my oz's out to an even 30 grams without the baggie. 1/4's which I rarely even mess with are weighed to 7.5 grams from them..I can get a QP of the killer shit for $500-800 max.. and take it to Memphis, St.Louis,etc.. and sell it for $1200 a QP..lol..learn to grow or make friends with a grower, you will then see that dude thats ripping you off and show him a fat bag of buds you got for a fraction of what he pays..lol.

12. sooo expensive!

as long as youre enjoying the smoke tho bruh.

13. I pay 50$ of local Dank around here.

14. ripped off OP, I can get quarters for 90-100

15. Not true...I have tons of good ass connects...and I get quarters of the best shit for 110-130.

16. I can get an ounce of dank for that price. I love Canada!!

17. God Damn that is very expensive for a quarter. I usually pay 85-95. Wouldn't do it man.

18. the people that r posting paying 120 or less r in a good location for bud and or have good connects. average ppl r not always going to have awesome prices. 145 is deff a lot and make sure he knows ur not trying to pay it. see if theres anything u can do to eventually work down the price even a little. otherwise id say get that bud on special occasions cuz it sounds like super dank stuff. at 145 ur paying more then 20 bucks a gram so id stick to 120 dank if its good. only go in on that super funk with friends or something

19. #39 Nadroj, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    EAST COAST INFLATION FTL.. glad ive been picking up quarters for $65-75 :cool:... i think im grabbing another for $75 today. I love living in the NORTHWEST... it's the best... :smoke:

Also, im only having to throw down $35... my 2 friends are nice and pay 20/1.8, 35/eighth ftw

20. Holy shit. I'm in central MD as well. I get premo for 180/half oz. Look around for a better connect. I don't usually make posts like this, 145 is insane.