Girls dont notice me or like me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chadddd, Aug 2, 2011.

1. When did I say "get ripped"? You exercise so you feel good about yourself. You can be confident in your physical health.

You're so afraid of change.

2. Combat sports helped me grow a physical confidence that is now a natural part of me.

Try your hand at one, for a couple of months at least. It does wonders for the male ego, calms you down, and gives you an incredible amount of primal male confidence.

3. PERFECT ADVICE!!!! most people enjoy being around someone that makes them feel good and is positive, if you cant think of something to say just be random "hey do you like apples? what is your favorite vegetable? i love carrots...."

4. i already am confident in my physical health, thats why i dont see the need :rolleyes:

im not at all afraid of change, stop making baseless accusations

5. Okay, the exercise = feeling good about yourself is not only about having more confidence in how you actually look or how you think you perform physically (although that will also happen). Exercise = endorphins. You will physically feel better, and your confidence and sense of well being will improve. Both attractive qualities in any person.

Maybe give it a try. You did make a thread looking for advice, and the majority of people told you to exercise. Possibly something to it...

6. "It's all in your mind" ..

7. Person above me is right endorphins go a long way, I get half anxious and near depressed if I can't get in some exercise every day. This is likely just my view and perhaps not a common one (i'm not sure) but when a guy exercises regularly enough (without bitching about it) it's attractive because it throws me a hint that they're somebody I wouldn't have to poke and prod and hassle all the time to go out and do things with me & be able to keep up and keep moving. When I know a guy doesn't ever exercise it's pretty much instant indifference because it tends to mean his life probably just amounts to video games and tv and the internet which is sad and very off putting and does mean they're lacking in creatvity and imagination and just the plain out ability to think in itself. Pretty much exercising = more energy/happiness/endurance/etc which = a much bigger chance they -like- (not forced like or tolerating) to go out and do and experience things and actually have and enjoy a life together.

Also don't be so touchy and crabby about people analyzing your posts, that's pretty much 90% of how any of us could help you. To say that you don't want to be analyzed and have people pull assumptions about you from doing so and bring them up only makes it seem like you really don't want help and you just want something to bitch about. the 'i bet i can run faster/read faster/do more pushups/blahblahetcetc' post comes off as very reactionary and neurotic and nothing more than a defensive maneuver. I can just imagine some dude spewing that out huddled up in a corner glancing around nervously while rubbing his shoulders and rocking back and forth. Maybe on the inside you are just a wonderful happy person radiating confidence and this and that but what you say tells a completely different story and that's all we can go on. Maybe you're a pretty cool and confident guy but you're presenting yourself as the complete opposite.

Also you won't have to always constantly think about your body language and behavior and this and that. You will for a bit but that's necessary with any change. Just take one aspect of it all (like posture or body language or whatnot) and focus on that til it sets in and becomes your new way of being and then it'll just happen on its own and you won't have to think about making it happen & can then just move on to improving another aspect of yourself. Don't take on a lot all at once but don't just shun anything that pops up and requires some effort.

8. You've told us girls aren't interested in you, correct?
    You've told us you're not out of shape. Yes?

I'm not going to read the whole thread to see what else you say, so I'm going to say it's something with the way you look, your personality or maybe just a vibe you give off naturally. Also, maybe your a closet gay.:confused_2: No offense. And what the hell do you wish to accomplish from this thread?

As for now, I'm unsubscribing from this little thread. I don't like it here. It's kind of creepy. You won't give us hints as to why you believe girls don't like you.:mad: This may be the reason why. You piss people off lol. Your e-persona comes of kind of dickish. If your e-persona is similar to your real life persona, then yeah I'm going to come out and say you appear to be a total dick. No offense intended.

9. this "confidence" shit is nonsense i know im better than half these trend following faggots around here and i still dont get any. oh well.

10. It depends how you project it. You also have to be funny/witty about it in a flirtatious way.

11. That isn't true, bad experiences and such can lead to anxiety, and anxiety can cause people to be introverts but that is where it ends. I can relate and one thing for sure is that introverts have made some of the most creative writing and drawing in history. Sometimes the ability to remove from society helps you focus on your personal style and open up your creativity as there is no influence or need to hold back. Some of the best and most creative thinkers tend to avoid people, its been that way forever.

12. Being conceited and thinking you're better than other people isn't the same as confidence.

Give it some thought. Maybe you'll get laid.

13. #173 Deleted member 42976, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    honestly i dont think im very funny but people tell me all the time that im hilarious and i should be a stand up comedian.

im smarter than most of the people around here and i have a low tolerance for stupidity

14. Dude, i totally relate to feeling that way (in real life), as a (I think) smart guy...

but I used to give off a 'holier than thou' kind of vibe that turned people off..

I don't know that to be your issue for certain, but it's food for thought.

15. Yeah, that's the thing. Most girls aren't that bright. No offense girls, but you guys aren't expected to be that smart by society, and thus, you guys fit into that niche. You may be offending girls by insulting their intelligence.