Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed seems to make life easy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joyDivision, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey buds... just chiming in. I have been smoking weed for about 15 years... (Im 33 now). just not consistently. First time I tried was with my cousins in california when i was 16 or so.... didn't really get it back then. smoked a few more times with friends before concerts, parties, stuff like that. About 7 months ago i got serious with weed. I smoke all the time now. Sometimes I take week breaks. I feel like weed has made life easier for me. I am way more opened up socially. I can deal with my ex-wife better. It enhance my loving feelings with girlfriend. I feel like i can really shovel the shit out of my life a lot easier. Almost everything to me is better now... high or not. btw... i used to drink beer... now i stopped... i don't desire it anymore... I remember one person saying on here, that "weed is whatever you want it to be". What do yall think?

2. I don't know if I'd say weed makes life easier because you still gotta do your shit, but it sure as hell makes it a lot more enjoyable! :smoke:

3. totally bro

4. in my opinion, the way weed affects a certain person's lifestyle or mindset completely depends on their psychological standpoint