Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Weed seems to make life easy

• Please log in to reply

joyDivision

joyDivision

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
Hey buds... just chiming in. I have been smoking weed for about 15 years... (Im 33 now). just not consistently. First time I tried was with my cousins in california when i was 16 or so.... didn't really get it back then. smoked a few more times with friends before concerts, parties, stuff like that. About 7 months ago i got serious with weed. I smoke all the time now. Sometimes I take week breaks. I feel like weed has made life easier for me. I am way more opened up socially. I can deal with my ex-wife better. It enhance my loving feelings with girlfriend. I feel like i can really shovel the shit out of my life a lot easier. Almost everything to me is better now... high or not. btw... i used to drink beer... now i stopped... i don't desire it anymore... I remember one person saying on here, that "weed is whatever you want it to be". What do yall think?

0226bamboozled

0226bamboozled

Woke Smeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 600 posts
I don't know if I'd say weed makes life easier because you still gotta do your shit, but it sure as hell makes it a lot more enjoyable! :smoke:

Rotawee

Rotawee

double perculator

• Gold Member
  • 4,068 posts

Flared

Flared

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,055 posts
in my opinion, the way weed affects a certain person's lifestyle or mindset completely depends on their psychological standpoint

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users