Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to get clean! Take about 12 hours to work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russian Roulett, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is not a new method. i have been knowing about this for years. i have even told told people about it in numerous drug test threads. it works for sure. it has worked for me many of times. you have to make sure you get the standards tho, not cranberry or any of the other ones. i only had two one night and had a drug test at about 11am the next morning. i ate two and drank like 7 bottles of water and passed my test the next morning. i smoke heavily and do other drugs a good bit also.

2. joint may very well be right about it keeping you clean forever. i thought they would keep you clean until you smoked again also. but now that he has a good point. i have always taken them atleast a day or two before the test. i don't really see to big of a problem here, just take them a day or two ahead of the drug test. and if you dont know when it is, but its coming soon, just eat a couple every day. you would be fine. thank you joint for pointing out this. but i do know FOR SURE that you will pass if you take them the day before and drink lots of water. it has passed me MANY of times in a lab UA.

3. Apparently pyridine causes cancer so I don't think it would be smart to take it every day for too long.

4. Pssh like California's a REAL state...:rolleyes:

No but yeah that doesn't sound too good.

5. ok so i bought a box... i just have a few questions...

it says to take 2 for the regualar use...
    whats your height/weight becuase im 5"6 and like 130 lbs so im thinking maybe i should only take 3...?

6. Well... as much as this fascinates me it doesn't help me much because I have random drug tests and I have about 6 hours from when I first find out if I have a test to pass. I'm about to start another thread though for a new method. This will focus more so on people who have to test randomly 1-2 a week.

7. can i smoke a joint to take away that queazy feeling after you take the first 4?

8. Okay--I'm new here, but I was reading this thread and decided than rather say if the Azo Standard method works or not I should try it. 5 minutes ago I took 2 Azo Standard pills. I chose not to take the 4 pills in the morning, 4 at night method (because I don't have to test until next Tuesday).

Let me tell you a bit about where I stand:

Last time I smoked was last Thursday (and it was sweet hydro premo shit). Before that I had smoked shit weed a week before. AND when I say smoked, I mean I smoked 2 small bowls each time.

Last night I tested myself (urine) and I tested positive for marijuana.

I'm going to take 2 pills 3 times a day starting right now (like I said, I just took my first 2). I will update this page with everything that occurs that way you all can hear another first hand account if it works or not.

I will take 2 pills 3 times a day and test myself Saturday afternoon (giving it plenty of time to take effect).

I am using basic marijuana test strips where 1 line means positive and 2 lines means negative.

Again--this is for everyone who is quick to say if it will or will not work. I will be the guinea pig. I'll keep you all posted (including the colored urine stuff).

Stay tuned.

9. It's been about 4 hours and I jsut took 2 more. My piss is dark yellow now. I end up pissing about every commercial as I'm watching tv. I have drank about a gallon of water and half a 64oz bottle of cranberry juice.

My urine continues to get darker. I suppose this is me flushing out toxins of sorts.

10. Well get this I got an internship from a friends mom at a major company in town. Was supposed to be drug tested monday, bought a detox drink, drank a ton of water, took some vitamin b-12...Feeling fairly confident. Day goes by no test. My friend calls his mom to give her a hard time about not testing us and she says the lady must have just forgot but we would be in the next few days but she was just gonna keep us sober for a while. Now its thursday, I used AZO for Tuesday and Wednesday figuring I would be tested. Now I am stopping the AZO and just exewrcising taking B-12 as well as other vitamins and hoping to pass if I get drug tested, and plan on just diluting my urine since it is a shitty on site test. I'm 6' 160 lbs extremely high metabolism...I can't gain a pound I'm a stick smoked everyday since probably last summer but haven't smoked now since last tuesday...prepartion for my drug test. Think I'll be clean? Too bad I couldn't vouch for the AZO, shit happens.

11. Right before I went to sleep my piss was pretty dark yellow/orangish.

When I woke up this morning it was dark orange.

I took 3 more pills this morning and continue to drink lots and lots of water.

It's kind of weird seeing dark orange piss spurting out of your dick. . .

12. I'm starting to wonder about these pills. They are for urinary pain relief. And I think the only reason my piss is colored is because the pill contains a dye. I put one pill in a glass of water and it dissolved into orange water. . .

I'll continue to take them just to see, but I think as long as you're taking them your urine will be colored due to the dye.

13. I haven't tested myself yet, but--the pill releases a dye into your urine and makes you piss those colors. The color isn't the toxins, it's the dye. Once the dyes are out of your system your piss goes clear--obviously. It's obvious when you piss that it's a dye--cause if it gets on your clothing or toliet seat, it stains. I even, no joke, jerked off and my sperm was orange--now that was weird.

Once "the color" fades and I piss clear I'll test myself.

I don't think it's the pills that help, but all the water you chug while you're on them.

14. that probably isnt a good idea, as the object is to rid your system of thc. smoking a j would put more thc in.

15. well, i found out yesterday that i have a drug test in 4 days. if i go today and i buy a box and start takeing them today, 3 pills a day, will i be clean for the drug test? i read through the whole thread already. im about 5'7 5'8 and 165 or so

16. just got back from Save-on
    after buying those pills to flush out my system for the drug test and my moms home
    and she grabs the bag and is like whats this i said
    it for my head and shes like we have advil
    i was like it doesnt work sometimes and shes like i dont want you buying stupid things
    i said do you think they would sell me it if it was bad
    shes like yeah, they dont care i was like whatever

sorry its typed so bad, i pasted it from my aim convo and took out my name

17. classygrassy, any results?
    I have a drug test in 4 days and have been a regular smoker for the past year and i am really interested in whether or not this method worked for you.

18. im in the same boat as ou Parabol. if this doesnt work, im pretty screwed.

btw its freaking hilarious pee-ing a different color everytime you go. it was orange just now. im gunna do this just to see this color change when i get back to smokeing

19. Well, I did it for 3 days AND--FAILED...I took a test and it came in positive for marijuana. I drank 2 gallons a day and a bottle of cranberry juice a day (lots and lots of liquids).

Today I'm going to take my REAL pre-employment drug test. I have a bottle of B Clean I got at a headshop. Hopefully that will work.

But--back to Azo Standard--yeah, the pill contains a dye that colors your urine--the colors coming out of your dick aren't toxins, it's the dye. I can safely say this because I tried the pills and did everything correctly. They DID NOT WORK!

Sorry.

Hopefully my B Clean drink will help me pass my test today--I'll post tonight with the results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.