What the most fucked up thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #881 Smokey Tha Bear, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Come on Omega, gotta do a thread about it!!!

3. Either im a sociopathic fucktard, or you guys aren't being honest about your fuckedupedness. Either way, im not gonna say how fucked up I am.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Spill it bruh

5. When I was in 1st grade I poked this weird girls eye out and we never saw her at school ever again. Ran home and denied, denied, denied. Never got in trouble for it.
    When I was 14 I had a 2 liter bottle filled with all sorts of nasty gooey liquids and gross stuff like dip spit and bbq sauce. I kept it for like a month in my room then one day I took it to school and dumped it all over this chick who was a total c*** to everyone.

6. When i was a teen i lived with my grandma for abit i drank all the alcohol and wine stashed around the house in a month wen she found out she cried ......i bought it all back for here a while later but i still feel bad about it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. +1 for the dip spit! :D

8. Dip spit alone makes that shit disgusting. I dip and I would throw the fuck up if I even had my dip spit dumped on me.

9. I went through a difficult break up with my girlfriend. Tried getting back together, but when it became obvious it wasn't going to happen, I drove 12 hours to hook up with a girl I knew would be down and I knew it would make my ex girlfriend jealous. It was definitely one of the lower points of my life.

I actually ended up liking the girl I drove to see more than I thought I would, so I felt too guilty to actually use her the way I had planned to. We just ended up spending a few days hanging out and getting to know each other. But to this day, I think my ex thinks I slept with her.

It might not be that fucked up, but I'm not a very fucked up person.

10. My cat used to go out at night and go around the neighborhood and steal shit from peoples cars and Garages.

11. I'd puke just looking at it :O

12. I killed my friends dog today. It was really old and couldn't walk. Like, the ground was bloody because it was trying so hard to get up, but just couldn't. He was in a lot of pain, crying all night. It was the best thing for it.

Living in the country, farmers aren't likely to pay to get their dog put down at a vet. They'll shoot it. And I know it seems fucking heartless to shoot a dog, but it's quicker. I'd rather get shot in the face then poisoned. I didn't want to do it, but my friends dad loved that dog an I know how much it sucked to have to do it to something you love. I had to do it with my dog, but that's a whole different story.

And what's the worst part of it? How okay I feel. Like, I'm sad that it had to die, but I don't feel bad at all for doing it. No one should feel this okay after shooting a fucking dog, even if it was for the best. I don't know why I'm so heartless these days. I'm more fucked up then even I thought :/

13. #893 Jesco, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    I stole a crack head mothers baby and brought it to nuns at a convent, in the eyes of the law i probably committed a serious offence, but this baby was dirty, sick, covered in snot, food and,crawling with bugs in a pile if garbage screaming, i didn't know what to do, the mother ignored me when i confronted her on the condition the child was in and,just yelled at the baby to shut up, this kid wasn't even a year old

14. How does a cat steal stuff? Haha

15. Like this:

Attached Files:

16. You don't feel bad because the dog is not in pain anymore. Your reasoning is right in this post.

17. Lmao. Those pics are silly as all hell. Where'd you find them?!?

I don't blame you one bit. Perfectly natural thing for a man to do. :)

19. I've broken couples up because I didn't like one of them.

20. Hopefully that child is now being raised by someone capable of looking after the child. You absolutely did the right thing - imagine if it ended up being abused or neglected throughout its childhood cos you didn't intervene.

I haven't got anything to post up I can think of, i guess I've never really done anything that bad.