What the most fucked up thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Driving away with the dog and putting it down with a wrench might've been too much, but can you blame him for not having "all-knowing grandmaster Zen" level patience after witnessing his dogs neck almost being snapped. I've had german shepherd's and I know that they can be vicious,territorial,and deadly to smaller dogs/cats. So Ya, you can easily blame him for overdoing it, and I'm not defending him. Only saying, I might've lost it and done something I'd regret as well.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I just find it disgusting that a human resorts to overkilling an animal. I hunt so I don't stand against killing animals. But he could have easily called city services and that would have humanely put it down.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Lol the fuck?? ^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Maybe take it up with the owners and not the dog, its not the dogs fault anyways.

6. DAMN...................

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. One night I was smoking outside the front porch being all quiet when I heard the sound of a spray can being used around my dads company truck at the time. As I got closer I saw that it was a young punk with a hoody tagging a gang name all across the side of the truck. We lived in a ghetto neighborhood. There's was a pile of mesquite wood on the floor I remember I grabbed a trunk and swung so Fucking hard in the back that he slammed against the truck and knocked him out. I dragged him to the sidewalk and left him there. The next morning cops were questioning neighbors trying to figure out who assaulted this kid. I denied everything and told them we didn't know even tho my dads truck was all tagged up the cops knew we did it but couldn't prove shit. Keep in mind when I hit him he never saw it coming. I kinda feel bad now because the kid was 14 and I was 20 at the time but im sure he this.I twice before ever doing some shit like that again.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #768 Old School Smoker, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    I tried to befriend Sassy Malassy, Train under water, Lil miss puff it , and Greybreard. I failed miserably.

9.  did the cops say anything about the guy? if they came back to questing people for an assault in a bad neighborhood theres a good chance you permanently messed this kid up.

10. i found this hilarious

11. #771 Inca.Jhia, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    Worst thing I've done? (recently) Blasted this girl by putting her business out about her fucking 5 different guys in a week lmao😂 her fault brah, shouldn't have crossed me.

12. Thanks! I'm glad i can make somebody laugh!  :)

13. Never tried but Lolz at the scenario

14. nah word on the street was he had a bad concussion nothing life threatening. his mom called the cops

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. No need to feel bad it might have been his lucky day, perhaps the headache you gave him that night discouraged him from vandalizing property the next day where a rival  or enraged property owner could have  shot him dead  for  the same shit.  I honestly think you were pretty nice to the poor little  thug considering what could have come  his way.

16. Part time, I serve at an "Asian Fusion Restaraunt", basically a nasty chineese take out joint that hired a decent interior designer. At times a customer will ask me for a recomendation  and I recomend what dish I theoretically think is best.   I feel absoluteley terrible, because after  what I have whitnessed I would not consume a water with lemon from this filth pit yet I tell these people they should eat something here. I feel really bad about it, I mean I could lose sleep at night over it, and then just the right fat ass shit head demanding  everything customers come in and eat an impressive quantity of the  most expensive menu items only to leave an insulting tip  after  perfect service was provided them. Then I get over it, and actually feel pretty good about myself, and sleep well. This is right  up there on the worst thing I have ever done, daily that is.

17. one more for today....
     I used to have a jewish neighbor(I love jews and all  but it's necessary to mention because they can be funny when pissed off) who had a temper tantrum one 4th of july because a few bottle rocket debries landed on his property. He wanted to make it an issue, so we kept cool at the moment. At the same time we had an  issue at my  house with a kind of invasive and audibly anoying cuban frog, and thus my father made it our misson for the year to capture and launch any such amphibians in the direction of the abnoxious camper he parked in  his driveway. This is excelent considering I later  learned he was living in this camper because his wife kicked his ass out.

18. Theres alot of screwed up shit in this thread but the mindless killing of animals really gets to me. I'm not a vegetarian. Not even close, I hunt. But I'm amazed at how many people just tortured and killed animals for fun.

19. Happened last night. Me and a buddy went to party four hours away, have to take interstates and go through a toll.

So anyways we planned on staying the night, but, at like midnight the chick he was visiting went crazy.

So anyways wound up driving all the way home.. Even though I have had five or six captain and cokes.

Got so damn lucky I didn't get pulled over, or worse. Like three hours into the trip on a two Lane road I closed my eyes momentarily and when I opened them I was in the left lane about to go off the road.

Made it back to our town and dropped him and his car off... Four hours after drinking I was still having trouble walking.

Fuck ever driving drunk again even five miles, idk if I even wanna pick up anymore. As I used up ton of my driving luck I feel. As there was like four people pulled over on the way back

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. http://www.sierranewsonline.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=4143:victim-of-fatal-crash-on-41-identified&Itemid=216
    Here's a nice example of what drunk driving can do. When you get in a vehicle you always have the lives the others in your hands, simply said.
    I don't know about you, but the DMV in my state always passes out handouts about getting charged with manslaughter driving drunk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app