What the most fucked up thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mogwai, Aug 1, 2011.

1. The most fucked up thing you've done is dance with a girl when you were a kid?

Sent from inside a dinosaur's butthole flaps

2. This isn't the worst thing I've done, but a couple of months ago my friend brought his dog to work so he could give it to me to baby sit for the weekend while he went on a trip.

I ride public transit to work, and they have a rule where you can't bring a dog on unless it's a helper dog. Using supplies in my workshop, I made this vest thing for the dog and pretended I was blind on the buses and public train I took home.

People got out of the best seats to let me sit, and people were helping me out and stuff.

Omega369

3. Hahahaha my friend ordered this blind walking stick thing and we always went around Walmart fucking with people/cutting people in line/getting people to profusely apologize after WE bump into them. Ahh, middle school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Well, it's the fact that a fat christian camp director made a bunch of little kids dance like that infront of him.

5. sounds rough man, how many hours of therapy it take for you to get over that one?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. this happened to me in high school when my friend group was all in the same shitty art class.

We had to paint a glass bottle and a piece of fruit on a canvas, nothing special. My friend who has absolutely no common sense (we convinced him that hitler was secretly alive and gay for this nerds dad) he wanted to get a good mark and we told him that if you mix white paint and water the water molecules will make the paint see through like actual glass. So him being him mixes it in full belief (of course we had out fun and said that it wad to much water like 3 times) anyway he started painting and we are dying on the inside. The lunch siren goes so we tell him to blow on it to make set quicker, in doing so the water goes all over the canvas, and then tell him to place it in the window behind a poster. A couple days pass and he is keen to show his own masterpiece, he gets work looks at it (in doing so the teacher sees him by the window and starts walking over) and it is now a canvas that once had a brown wood table and a blue background with an orange and glass bottle, to what looked like explosive diarrhea and semen mixed together and thrown on a canvas and after being so confuse the teacher is now looking over his shoulder and asks what it is, (the canvas was due today) and he said "it was supposed to be see through miss but now its shit" and we just absolutely lost our shit and he explains it to the teacher and even she laughed at him and he got upset and just walked out, he got a 0 for the assessment and we got one hell of a memory! ohh to make it worse he was 15 ahah

7. #727 Nugagerube, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    You don't wanna know

I need to check the statute(statue?) of limitations.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. This kid was at my neighbors house at a birthday party or something and he had a blindfold on (idk why) and like nobody else was around so for some reason I kick him in the balls really hard and then just walk away casually into a crowd of people. Nobody noticed me do it and I heard him talk to one of the parents about what happened and I was just thinking "what the fuck is wrong with me."

9. When I was in a rehab facility (no, not MJ lol) there was some dude who had mental issues/seizure issues.

I am an extreme asshole when someone wakes me up when I'm sleeping.

He storms in all pissed off, wakes me up, starts to have a seizure...

I let him seize for 45 minutes before I was like fuck... Time to get help....

Dude went to the ER and turns out he had one of those minor seizures that can go on for a while...

Pretty fucked up eh?

True story also...

10. haha that's pretty funny, i'd feel bad afterwards too though

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

11. That dude was status, the complete opposite of minor.

12. A lesbian.... that likes to hunt?

Touching the void

13. I've eaten dog...

... Just kidding, fuck that.

14. Speaking how 50% of these posts are made up, some un-proud genuine fucked up things I've.

Shot a rapest to death with a group of 3 which haunts me today for some reason

Beating people for looking at me wrong, no proper reason

Robbing people when I was young

15. Ok i almost did this.
    So me and a few friends were smoking in the woods a few days ago. And after we were done my friend A said he needed an 8th and my guy was the only one around. So we call my guy and he comes and drops off the 8th to A. After all that A said he didnt want to hold onto it because he already has problems with the law so he gave it to me to hold on to. So when we get back to my place A asks me wheres the weed he gave me, i told him he still had it and never gave it to me (i was fully aware i still had his weed) so he starts losing his mind and telling me to check every part of my body. After about 10 minutes he gives up and starts crying. At this point i was trying soo hard not to laugh so i reach into my shoe and pull out his weed and give it to him.
    Tldr; my friend gave me his weed to hold, i lied to him saying he left it, tried to keep it for myself,, ended up giving it back anyway

AN UNDERCOVER ALIEN

16. Lol that's insane but hilarious!! :D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. i posted something incredibly fucked up that i did to my ex wife. well i remember another thing that i did that was pretty fucked up. i have a friend and he was with this girl. they never really got along and that was more of a problem than most people realize. all of the make up sex. these two were fucking like rabbits and if they weren't then they were fighting like cats and dogs. lots of unprotected sex = a child. that girl was such a fucking cunt to. just made my friends life miserable at every turn. allways talking shit and "CAWWWING" like a crow.

anyway, so there is this party my friend is having. his girl is there and of course she is talking mad amounts of untrue shit about my friend. i have just had it with this cunt. a couple hours go by. everyone is pretty fucked up at this point. i was outside in the garage handling bong tokes and drinking beer there for the most part. i had to piss so i go inside to use the upstairs bathroom {that's the cool thing of throwing the party or know the people who are throwing the party, back stage passes}. in the bath tub passed out and covered in puke is the the cunt. i laughed and laughed. was sooooo funny. anyway, so i got my dick out and i am getting ready to piss right, and i was still really pissed off. so i pissed on her.

i started with just a couple squirts but then i hosed her down. it was at least an hour since i last went and i had been drinking beers like a mad man. i didn't have it in me to piss directly in her face but her dress was stuck to her leg, stomach and side of her chest. i did hose her down though. it used to be that when ever i saw that cunt i would get mad and frown. but ever since the day i pissed all over her i always smiled. even though my friend knew something went down i didn't tell him until long after they were broken up. i though if he was drunk i could tell him and we would all laugh.

no. he didn't find it funny. i think it was one of those drunken rage deals where he didn't really remember much. but i did sock him in the eye though and gave him a shiner. in my defense he was hitting me first and although i found it funny to begin with, i stopped laughing when he knocked the wind out of me. now days when we talk about it we laugh...most of the time.

18. how do you know what semen and explosive diarrhea mixed together look like?
    what ever your answer is, i know it will be fucking awesome!!! :metal:

19. darth maul would have kept the weed, used the force to crush his friends throat and then laughed maniacally whilst twisting his evil mustachios.....

you have been renamed to darth snowflake.

20. no, you were just really good at sharing.