Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bin's Minnesota Pick-up Thread + More

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bindin13, Jul 31, 2011.

1. For the rest of the night :D

[​IMG]

2. #42 Bindin13, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    Last weeks pick-up, was kinda of bottom of the bag bits and pieces. Still pretty dank though :D

[​IMG]

Picked up 4.8g for $78

[​IMG]

The bigger nug was a nice 3.5g

[​IMG]

Long ass blunt I rolled

[​IMG]

-
    -
    -
    / - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - / * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * \ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - \
    | - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -* ~ *< ! Thank's for 1,000+ Views ! >* ~ *- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |
    \ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - \ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * / - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - /
    -
    -
    -

3. Picking up a a half oz. or a full oz. tomorrow ! :D

Stay tuned for updates!

4. 18 gram pick-up ($220)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Looks like some good bud. What does it smell and smoke like?

6. Kind of has a light sour fruity smell...(If that make sense?)
    Smokes goes down really smooth, tastes fresh, more of a indica I would say.

7. Went to my LHS to buy a new bong today. Had $137.00 to spend. I look around for a good 15 minutes and pick out this feuer for $129.99. Then I'm told I get 25% of the price of the bong back in free glass. :D :D :D Picked up the sickest looking pipe ($29.99) for FREE .

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yupp :D

8. #48 Bindin13, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    Went to my LHS to buy a new bong today. Had $137.00 to spend. I look around for a good 15 minutes and pick out this feuer for $129.99. Then I'm told I get 25% of the price of the bong back in free glass. :D :D :D Picked up the sickest looking pipe ($29.99) for FREE .

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yupp :D

9. Indeed! + rep

10. Picked up another 10grams for $130. Same as previous, but I'll probably try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Keep blazin' :D

11. Bong broke... Weed + Beer + Lot's of beer + weed = Broken bong.

Might post pictures tomorrow, but it's just the top half of the down stem and the bowl broke.

2nd half of down stem is still stuck in the bong. I think I can just buy a new bowl and it should rip like new.

12. Good News: I got the down stem unstuck.

Bad News: I dunn fucked it up :(

[​IMG]

13. Well no more bong means I'm back to pipes 'n planes :D

[​IMG]

14. Dude! That sucks so much!! Well that means you get to pick up a new bong lol

15. what head shop did you get that from? i live close enough to mankato that it'd be worth goin if you can buy somethin nice then get 25% back in free glass