The one pound plant

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by joeyazzz, Jul 31, 2011.

1. good for op if he has a 1lb plant, but im not buying it till I see it haha

2. so if indoors at least tell us your set up man...

3. haha your growing a "1 pound plant" and you dont know if its male or female buahaha

4. #44 Wardrobe, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Followed this thread from the beginning. Let's face it, full of shit.
    Love the title, though. What about a contest to see who can go nearest to the 1 pound plant, over n amount of time, starting maybe right now.

Possibly, at the end, a short video of the empty scales, then the rsult as the pot is added, so there are no complaints.

I'm happy to provide a prize, ($50 or eqivalent), to a proven winner, at the end of a time to be decided. Better, though, if we can organise something to make a couple more 2nd, 3rd prize etc.

I noticed that the other organised grow-offs are done for the year, yet most of us grow indoors where season should be no problem.
    Very loose idea, for now, so any suggestions? Like, first to 1 lb gets $50 + ????
    Not sure how to get prizes together without personally paying for the lot.

I may well miss out this time, since I'm mid-grow and not starting my next seedling for a few weeks, but in my opinion it's still a good idea. I can go next time around.

5. Pics or it didn't happen trolllllll

6. Power of suggestion...FTW!!

" I have a Plant.....It WILL be TWO pounds!"

"I WON'T get Busted & I WON'T go to Jail":hello:

7. #47 dirtykingpin713, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol yea and I'm going to grow a million plants and everyone one I know will give me free grow equipment ha.

8. So I have this bagseed and I'm going to get three pounds off this 23 watt cfl and I was wondering if the miracle grow and aluminum foil im using and my 1/23 schedule for veg is helping, or really helping, oh yea I also poored alcohol into the soil because THC can be absorbed in alcohol so ill grow a 3 pound plant that will get me drunk as all get out and high as a kite and my water is ph balanced, When do you think i can harvest, one week or two weeks from now

9. #49 dirtykingpin713, Aug 19, 2011
    Don't forget the vigora, for bigger brighter blooms!

10. U forgot the birth control pills to make sure she is a she ...

:D

11. #51 dirtykingpin713, Aug 19, 2011
    Dude your so wrong. Birth control makes sure it doesn't get pollinated. Now you can grow males and females together!!

12. But will she be capable of providing productive clones? :confused:

13. Dude she'll pop out clones every day and they will be at least a foot tall. dont be such a rookie, go to the begginers section if your gonna ask questions like that

14. Yea man come on of course she will. She's gonna give clones that autoflower and produce a pound each! Everyone knows that... Pfft

15. Best thread EVER! still want the pic though

how about a thread with the heaviest single bud????? probably one already huh??

16. #56 dirtykingpin713, Aug 24, 2011
    That's the biggest cola thread ;) lol

17. I came up with a new strain, its called sea weed. What you do is go down to the beach get a five gallon bucket of pure sea water. Go home put all your weed in there, for 7 days.
    Dry it as fast as you can. You talk about crystal, there will be lots more than you have ever seen. And flavor dont even get me started talking about flavor.

18. i've never seen such an angry stoner. usually we're nice and calm but i guess there's the douche's just like every other group

19. THANK you.

20. Best "Off-Topic Thread In The Wrong Section" EVER!!!!!!

In
    Before
    Thread
    Lock