Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Reheating pizza

• Please log in to reply

c2k5

c2k5

┣▇▇▇═─

• Registered Upgraded
  • 754 posts
If I turned my toaster sideways and stuck a pizza slice in there to reheat it, would it catch on fire or fuck it up?
It's this kind of toaster
Posted Image

Zosogirl

Zosogirl

Just Tokin' Away...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts
What the fuck? Do you not have a microwave, an oven, a stovetop, or a fucking braincell left in your meth riddled head? Nuke that shit, or heat it up on the stove. Cmon now, you should kno better.

On another note, why not just eat it cold? Cold pizza is fuckin amazing.

Now, back under your bridge, troll.

Hepheastus420

Hepheastus420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 545 posts
Yeah I would assume it would i mean it heats up shit I don't think pizza would be an exception

chocobo

chocobo

Sylkis Greens

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,499 posts
BAHAHAH.

I'm laughing so hard over here. I don't know what would happen, but I'm curious to find out your results.

Zosogirl

Zosogirl

Just Tokin' Away...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts

Yeah I would assume it would i mean it heats up shit I don't think pizza would be an exception

But think about it like this, you don't butter your toast before you toast it, correct? Puttin a toaster thats in use on it's side is a bad idea within itself and then sticking a slice of pizza in it is just completely ridiculous. The cheese, sauce, and toppings would just slide right off into it, burn, and catch fire.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I say this from experience lol :smoke:

To OP, if you're blazed it may sound like a good idea but in reality it's not. Don't do it.

Honeydew

Honeydew

Come at me bro!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
I'm going to go with Phoenix on this one, don't do it!
Bad things can happen with a turned over toaster. Trust me and a couple friends of mine. :P

ILLUSIONisDope

ILLUSIONisDope

ILLUSION

• Registered Upgraded
  • 241 posts
Record & Try it

BMORE HiiiGH

BMORE HiiiGH

HiiiGHer Conscious

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,134 posts

Record & Try it

^hahaha

I would suggest using a oven if you have that option microwave makes it taste like shit

VisineRocks

VisineRocks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts

But think about it like this, you don't butter your toast before you toast it, correct? Puttin a toaster thats in use on it's side is a bad idea within itself and then sticking a slice of pizza in it is just completely ridiculous. The cheese, sauce, and toppings would just slide right off into it, burn, and catch fire.

To OP, if you're blazed it may sound like a good idea but in reality it's not. Don't do it.

You guys are so funny. The reason you dont butter till after is because it soo much easier to do it once its all stiff. If the butter melts off wheres it gonna go? lol

Your pizza will be soo tasty in their trust me. Dont put it on its side though wtf is up with that? Your not cooking the pizza or makeing the cheese boil are you? Just heating it up won't screw with your toppings. Stick it in their like toast.

Yeah Toast!

Zosogirl

Zosogirl

Just Tokin' Away...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts

You guys are so funny. The reason you dont butter till after is because it soo much easier to do it once its all stiff. If the butter melts off wheres it gonna go? lol

Your pizza will be soo tasty in their trust me. Dont put it on its side though wtf is up with that? Your not cooking the pizza or makeing the cheese boil are you? Just heating it up won't screw with your toppings. Stick it in their like toast.

Yeah Toast!

I've done it. The reason you put the butter on AFTER is because when the butter heats in the toaster it will go into the heating coils, catch fire, which will set the toast and toaster on fire, burn down the house, and OP will spend his days panhandling for his next meal all because he listened to you and wouldn't eat the damn pizza cold :smoke:

EDIT: Lol I've done it with pizza too. OP will end up with a big, fiery, cheesy mess. And a broken toaster. Not good, bro. :eek:

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

Peace, Love, and Pot!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,780 posts

VisineRocks

VisineRocks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 330 posts

I've done it. The reason you put the butter on AFTER is because when the butter heats in the toaster it will go into the heating coils, catch fire, which will set the toast and toaster on fire, burn down the house, and OP will spend his days panhandling for his next meal all because he listened to you and wouldn't eat the damn pizza cold :smoke:

EDIT: Lol I've done it with pizza too. OP will end up with a big, fiery, cheesy mess. And a broken toaster. Not good, bro. :eek:

My toaster would kick your toasters ass in any toasting competition.:cool:

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

Peace, Love, and Pot!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,780 posts

Zosogirl

Zosogirl

Just Tokin' Away...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts

Actually the butter will just soak into the bread. Unless you frickin cake it on, then it will just drip to the bottom, away from the coils. Unless you ALWAYS use your toaster sideways. Lol

After doing that for a while, it ruins the toaster

Zosogirl

Zosogirl

Just Tokin' Away...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 382 posts

My toaster would kick your toasters ass in any toasting competition.:cool:

Bring it.

Attached Thumbnails

• image-109394849.png

nom de guerre

nom de guerre

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,045 posts
Well if you're desperate turn the toaster sideways and put the pizza slice on a piece of tinfoil before sliding it in. Use a plastic spatula or anything but metal to take it out.

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

Peace, Love, and Pot!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,780 posts

Ironhead

Ironhead

Coco Nut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,129 posts

You made my day phoenixfyre!!!!:D:D:D

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ

Peace, Love, and Pot!

• Bronze Member
  • 13,780 posts

Ironhead

Ironhead

Coco Nut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,129 posts
Ha I guess that is what is so funny to me.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users