Anyone here doing ramadan?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Honor Roll, Jul 30, 2011.

1. just curious if anyone else on these boards are gonna fast.

Anybody here gonna take a 30day T-break? lol

:wave::smoke:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqGyXq_qqUU]‪Family guy, bin laden beginning in english FULL‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

3. What's all required besides the spiritual commitment?

4. I'm going to eat extra during ramadan

5. i am. or atleast the majority of the days. i hope

6. that was kind of cool watching that high haha i havent seen that for a while:hello:

No food or water during the sunlight hours, your supposed to abstain from habits during these 30 days (no cigarettes, or your not supposed to go out to bars and all that for example), but of course if you need to take medication or your pregnant or sick you arent obligated to fast but you are supposed to make up these days when you are in good health if possible.

why lol?

7. nothing like a fat bowl before fajr :D

8. ahahaha i dont know if i could honestly do that:smoke:

my mind wanders too much when i am "medicated"

9. Well I'm not a Muslim. I'm quite the opposite.

10. Would GC be included? :(

11. Really, it puts me in the zone dude. Its like true meditation while praying. Like OMG.

12. so heres my problem dude, im not doing ramadan, im not a religious dude, but i saw the thread title, and ramadan looks like ramen, like ramen noodles, and now i want some ramen noodles but i dont have any and i dont want to skate 2 miles to the store because its cold and 2 something in the morning.

sorry if this doesn't make any sense, im really high.

13. fuck now I want ramen noodles. And im out of gas. :confused:

Guess ill have to walk..Its a nice night out and im fuckign baked. Peace going to get noodles

14. how many of you guys are muslim? jw

15. haha no i still browse the internet from time to time, some people argue though that its better to do those things "after you break a fast" including things like smoking a cig but in my honest opinion i dont think you can compare the two lol

LOL hahahahahahahah i cant stop laughing

16. Day 1 just never seems to end haha :/

17. i wake up late and take a nap whenever possible. makes the day seem much shorter

18. yeah but my problem is that its the middle of the summer lol, which means my bed time is 3 am so i dont eat at night because i cant sleep on a full stomach unless im high lol but man i bet the food will taste good...just an hour and 30 mins to go for me!!

what time zone you live in?

19. im in pacific time. in california. so about 3.5 more hours for me. good luc. the last hour or two is always the wrost

20. had my second to last smoke session yesterday, im gonna try to fast all 30 days inshAllah. Gonna have another session with a good friend friday but after that i think im just gonna take a break until Ramadan ends.

Its gonna go down on Eid though :smoke: