2011-2012 NFL Fantasy Draft/League

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Broosh, Jul 29, 2011.

1. how do you guys think indy defense will do against kansas city.. KC offense is terrible right?? indy's def isn't that bad i think.. or any other good defensive matchups; baltimore is on a bye week for me

2. alright just got offered this trade in the league im 4-0

romo
    calvin
    nicks
    jordy
    mathews
    hightower/gore
    graham

still got felix and julio on the bench

so for this trade i would get dez, finley, and sjax
    and give him jordy, graham, hightower, and julio

im thinking fuck yeah

3. [quote name='"cougheee"']alright just got offered this trade in the league im 4-0

romo
    calvin
    nicks
    jordy
    mathews
    hightower/gore
    graham

still got felix and julio on the bench

so for this trade i would get dez, finley, and sjax
    and give him jordy, graham, hightower, and julio

im thinking fuck yeah[/quote]

Fuck yea just for dez and Finley would be a good trade but sjax is like the cherry on top

4. i would say yes, from what i read on yahoo. tim hightower might be losing some playing time after this past week.. stephen jackson will still get you some points if need be dez bryant seems to be healthy now, and well finley has aaron rodgers throwin to him haha

5. Im trying to pick up santonio Holmes and dropping Hines ward (cuz some asshole got jordy nelson before I could) who should I start? assuming I get holmes.
    Steve smith
    Victor Cruz
    Holmes

My other starting wr's are
    Vincent Jackson
    Mike Wallace

6. carolina Steve Smith? if so, i dont see how you could sit him with Killa Cam throwing bombs to him.

7. which Steve Smith? if it's Newton's Smith, start Smith. Otherwise, Its a toss up between Holmes & Cruz. Holmes has Sanchez which drastically hurts his value but his value also increases b/c the Patriots have virtually no pass rush, but even when Sanchez is playing well he only targets Holmes a few times a game. Cruz however was on the field in the 2 man sets with Nicks and had a good game. Manning will definitely target him, just don't know how much playtime he'll see.

8. Cams Steve smith so I guess the consensus is start smith...will do

9. i wouldnt bench him any time soon. until you see him fall off or cam stop throwing, keep him in there.

10. yeah bro how is that even a question lol steve smith all day...victor cruz and santonio holmes don't even come close to steve smith right now. holmes would maybe if it weren't for sanchez sucking so much. but smith is on fire right now, can't sit him.

you're pretty stacked at wr....wallace, jackson,and smith is a good trio

11. Newton has thrown for 1300 yards. Someone has to catch the ball for all those yards and who else is Steve Smith going to throw, too? Well, Olsen. But w/e. 2 receivers, 1300 yards? That looks good.

12. #1152 devilzlettuce, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    [quote name='"zro420"']

yeah bro how is that even a question lol steve smith all day...victor cruz and santonio holmes don't even come close to steve smith right now. holmes would maybe if it weren't for sanchez sucking so much. but smith is on fire right now, can't sit him.

you're pretty stacked at wr....wallace, jackson,and smith is a good trio[/quote]

Yea it's running backs that I need tho I've got
    Mjd (usually puts up good amount of pts consistently)
    Hightower (inconsistent)
    McGahee (he's alright)
    Torain (just got him on waivers)
    Sjax (got injured first game smh and until he puts up some big pts im not starting him)

13. damn, i have an abundance of WRs now. kinda pissed Ryan Grant isnt being used more, i really think hes could be a top 10 back if given the chance.

my WR

Desean
    Dez
    AJ Green
    Eric Decker
    Lance Moore
    Devone Bess

im trying to trade AJ Green for Darren Sproles

14. Grant had 92yds. on 17 carries against the Bear, he's going to start vs. ATL. I have Starks he been producing but I have to sit or get rid of him now.

15. Grant was banged up last week, expect him to put up some numbers this week

16. is he worth starting over lance moore?

17. should i trade Antonio Brown and Jonathan Stewart for Cedric Benson? (keep in mind he's going on a 3-week suspension next week)

i really only need him for this upcoming week on Sunday (i don't trust J.Stewart vs. NO as my BYE RB while Rice is out)

18. ay zro

you goin down this week :devious::p

19. lance moore or ryan grant in my flex spot?

20. Ouch... Grant and only b/c you know he is splitting carries with only one other back. Moore is splitting receiving with everyone on the NO offense.