Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

2011-2012 NFL Fantasy Draft/League

• Please log in to reply

stickey_fingerz

stickey_fingerz

pina coladas in Kokomo

• Silver Member
  • 11,895 posts

NY Purple Haze

NY Purple Haze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,781 posts

bizarre trade by both, but like for like, i guess.

yeah, it was. but im gonna put some extra worth on Wayne for later in the season if Peyton comes back and if Painter starts performing well. he looks pretty good monday night.

b00my0

b00my0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,060 posts

I'm still deliberating a lot this early in the week, but i'm starting to lean toward starting Mendy, again vs TEN. still not sure though. Anyone else own Mendenhall in a league & starting him (but who are you other RBs) ??

I'm in a bad situation with Mendy.. I basically need him to play. I have Matt Forte at RB1 with Ray Rice and Daniel Thomas on byes. In this league you can only have 4 RBs and there's a limit of 6 moves for the year (i've used 3 already)

MaltedGrapez

MaltedGrapez

Gronknation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,583 posts
Mendy is sitting out practice for the week, I think. Guess he probably won't play or Redman is going to see most of the carries.

Guess i'm rolling w/someone else :/

MaltedGrapez

MaltedGrapez

Gronknation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,583 posts

fuckin havin wr problems again this week as usual. can't decide who to play, and it has been making or breaking me lately. i sat both dez bryant and aj green and they both got 20 points. and i lost by 10. so some advice would be appreciated! need to start 2 wrs and my options are as follows:

mike williams (vs san fran)
aj green (vs jacksonville)
jeremy maclin (vs buffalo)
sidney rice (vs ny giants)
nate washingto (vs pit)
dez bryant (bye)

obviously not gonna play bryant...but i don't know who to start. i'm leaning towards definitely aj green this week, and pretty much it's between maclin, williams, and rice for the second spot.

safest choice is Maclin, I think. Vick likes to throw him the ball.

Williams & Green could be good too...

Spyder

Spyder

Pro Ninja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,845 posts
Think trading D Williams for Mike Williams (tb) is a good idea?

I just don't know if Deangelo is going to do anything this year... 8 fantasy points is the most he's scored so far. It's sad..

zro420

zro420

krazee-eyez killa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,187 posts

Think trading D Williams for Mike Williams (tb) is a good idea?

I just don't know if Deangelo is going to do anything this year... 8 fantasy points is the most he's scored so far. It's sad..

if youre getting mike williams then yeha do it. deangelo is finished in the league

cougheee

cougheee

illuminaughty

• Bronze Member
  • 3,710 posts

MaltedGrapez

MaltedGrapez

Gronknation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,583 posts

saw that yahoo leagues are still open to draft and shit so I signed up for a league :laughing:

draft in an hour :smoking:

ive never started a new FF league once the first week has been played. it must change the draft like crazy. potentials, p.manning out, cj2k being a dud, so man variables. let us know how your draft goes.

makes me wanna join another league. I obsess over my FF though. having a 3rd league would be intense, lol!

Edited by MaltedGrapez, 05 October 2011 - 05:43 PM.

MaltedGrapez

MaltedGrapez

Gronknation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,583 posts
Stevie Johnson(vsPHI), McGahee(vsSD), or Ridley(vsNYJ) as Flex this week?

McCoy & BJGE are my RB#1/#2. I hate bye weeks!

I'm 4-0 lookin' to cruise to 5-0!

cougheee

cougheee

illuminaughty

• Bronze Member
  • 3,710 posts

b00my0

b00my0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,060 posts
You guys think Victor Cruz is gonna steal Manninghams spot like last game? If so, who do you think I should drop for him? I'd even drop Manningham if needed, I think Cruz has higher upside at this point

Posted Image

Don't laugh at my AFC west influence on this team lol

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

b00my0

b00my0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,060 posts
Greene has the easier matchup, but I'd ride McGahee until he loses his starting spot

edit: I find the McGahee/Moreno situation funny cause I hella drafted McGahee thinking he'd take a bulk of the carries away by midseason.. didn't know it would be this extreme

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

cougheee

cougheee

illuminaughty

• Bronze Member
  • 3,710 posts

Edited by cougheee, 05 October 2011 - 07:02 PM.

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

zro420

zro420

krazee-eyez killa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,187 posts
this is getting fucking ridiculous...there is this kid inmy $$league who has made 4 trades so far (3 of them with one team) and he has completely killed his own team and made the other two teams WAY better.

first he traded rob gronkowski, desean jackson, and jahvid best away and got santonio holmes, dallas clark, and matt stafford in return.

he just made his third trade with another team, and between the three trades this is what each guy got:

team a (stupid kid who keeps making these trades):
benjarvus green ellis
cedric benson
marques colston
denarius moore
antonio gates
eric decker
bernard scott
ben roethlisberger
montario hardesty
david nelson

other team:
ray rice
larry fitzgerald
jimmy graham
tony romo
devery henderson

and we don't have a league voting system so now someone essentially has gotten romo, fitzgerald, rice, graham, and henderson for basically roethlisberger, cedric benson, lawfirm, colston, gates and a bunch of guys he picked up on the waiver wire. ridiculous.

NY Purple Haze

NY Purple Haze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,781 posts
just offered this guy Rivers and Roddy White for Arod. lol his WR corp is in need of some help and i have Nicks, Bryant and Stevie Johnson still. :laughing:

zro420

zro420

krazee-eyez killa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,187 posts
that's a decent trade. i think rivers is gonna get real hot the rest of the season and kill it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users