2011-2012 NFL Fantasy Draft/League

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Broosh, Jul 29, 2011.

1. So far 30 pts im now up by 35

2. tennessee got me like 30 pts in my $$ league, but i'm down by like 25 and all i have left is mike williams tomorrow night. here comes 100 yds and 3 tds mike!

and bmore you got lucky this week...chad henne got me a whopping .18 points lol.

3. i started jeremy maclin and mike williams(tb) this week....williams is yet to play and maclin got me 10 points....and here's how the wrs i benched did:

dez bryant: 37 yds, 2 tds; 17.5 pts
    aj green: 118 yds; 20 pts
    sidney rice: 79 yds, 1 td; 17.5 pts
    nate washington: 62 yds, 9 pts

4. Wasn't luck my team had 140 last week & came back strong with 130 this week, finally starting to hit my stride after a slow start. lol

5. i put up 206 pts in my leauge which has only happened 3 other times (i did it 1x last year) in the 4 seasons ive been in this keeper league. our points system makes it pretty difficult to do it.

6. no dez? why not? i play him unless hes out. and man, i benched green to for lance moore... doubt ill be doing that again.

7. [quote name='"Spyder"']Thank you Aaron Rodgers :)[/quote]

This^. Got me 53 pts

8. damn I always forget to check my non-money leagues.. still had Gates starting in a GC league and ended up losing 102.30-102.54.

Fuck.

9. 4-0 in one league, won 170-110.
    newton - 37, welker-37, megatron-29, mccoy-16, felix-11... good day. Even the kicker, Cundiff, got me 10 points.

in the GC league, I'm up by 11.92 points, and Righteous_Retards has Reggie Wayne to play tonight.

Could be really close...

10. I need Mike Williams to get less than 7 tonight. Kicking myself for starting Santonio Holmes over Reggie Wayne, Jordy Nelson, and Green-Ellis. Steve Johnson's 5 points didn't help either.

11. Yo what's up blades just wanna see some opinions on a couple of trade offers I received. Both are for Mcfadden, one guy offered Fitzgerald and Steven Jackson, and the other offered desean Jackson and benjarvus green-elllis. Which sound better blades?

12. the second trade is garbage. first one is ok...but i wouldn't do it. mcfadden is a top 2 back

13. Yeah, keep McFadden unless you get offered something ridiculous. He's a monster.

14. Sanchez got -4 for someone in one of my leagues, HA!

Sanchez sucks.

15. Week 5
    Team #1, Non-PPR, Flex -- grasscity league
    Qb- Fitzpatrick vsPHI
    wr- Bowe @IND
    wr- Cruz vsSEA
    rb- Best vsCHI
    rb- McGahee vsSD
    te- Keller @NE
    w/r- Ridley vsNYJ
    k- akers
    d- HOU

available bench:
    meachem, mendenhall, bjge (all others are on BYE week 5)

Mendenhall has a hammy injury & has two backups to pickup his spot behind the shitty O-line of Pittsburgh, so I'm starting the productive McGahee. I moved Best to RB#1 and Ridley as my flex. Ridley was productive, more than BJGE & Pats O-line is good & they are sure to try to be balanced vs NYJ, right? I have Cruz in over Meachem b/c you never know who will get the ball in NO and Cruz was starting over Manningham at the end of the game yesterday.

Does this seem like the optimal lineup? My team is 2-2 if Reggie Wayne doesn't put up more than 11.98 tonight & 1-3 if he does. :/

16. i know hes been running well, but i might sit Mcgahee vs SD, they usually are pretty good on run D, but you never know. keller been a shitty option lately with Sanchez sucking cock.

17. #1097 MaltedGrapez, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    Are you saying I should start BJGE in his place? Or Ridley, & put Meachem on flex? or BJGE on flex? I'm hesitant to start both BJGE & Ridley, though both could potentially have 75yd+ 1td+ each. :/ My team is either 2-2 or 1-3 after MNF. I'm willing to take some risks I suppose.

update: Mendenhall injury "not serious" - from NFL.com -- I still think I have to sit him...

18. Damn, my matches have been intense the past couple weeks.

Won last week by 2 points, won this week by 1.5 :laughing:

19. I won in all three of my leagues by at least 30 points. In two of them I dethroned the undefeated :cool:

20. i de-throned the only undefeated person in one of my leagues.. im #2 he's still #1 because of points scored though haha

another league me and another guy are undefeated we play eachother next week.. unfortunately my bye week is gonna destroy me.. felix jones/ray rice/baltimore def.. no one im willing to drop either