Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Whats the easiest edible to make?

• Please log in to reply

Caty

Caty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 882 posts
I don't want to use a stove and make cannabutter to put in baked goods because it'll stink up my whole house, but I want to try an edible. I've had brownies before and it was the best high! Do firecrackers get you high? I'm skeptical about them and I dont want to waste my bud.

purplehazeguy

purplehazeguy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 589 posts
If you make firecrackers properly.....

Posted Image

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Its a six

Its a six

Psychedelic Mess

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,096 posts
I don't make edibles all the time--just special occasions. I used to make firecrackers, which got the job done, but then I found out about this oil you can make that can be added to any food you want.

You will need:
-small oven-safe metal cup (I used a muffin tray, and just used 1 section of it)
-weed (I use abv, but obv regular weed will work, too)
-Extra virgin olive oil (I've heard other things like coconut oil will work, but this is what I use)
-Coffee filter or paper towel to filter the oil
-foil
-Shot glass or something to put oil in when it's done

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 330 degrees (I do 325 cuz my oven doesn't have a little mark on the dial for 330...whatever)
2. Break up weed into tiny pieces
3. put weed in 1 section of muffin tray, or whatever cup you're using
4. pour enough oil over the weed to cover all of it
5. Cover section of muffin tray with the piece of foil
6. Bake in oven for 33 minutes
7. Remove from oven and pour oil through paper towel/coffee filter to separate the oil from the weed
8. Add oil to any food you'd like
9. Enjoy!!! You should start feeling high in like, a half-hour and it will last for...well...it always lasts until I fall asleep. So it lasts pretty long if you do it right. I'm retarded and somehow managed to make this work.

Serving suggestions:
-Add to chocolate sauce and take it like a shot
-Add to maple syrup and dip french toast sticks or waffles in it
-Pour on a peanutbutter sandwich (this wasn't ideal, but I was in a hurry when I did it)

Communist

Communist

Party Stoner

• Bronze Member
  • 391 posts

• Huntahh likes this

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Caty

Caty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 882 posts

You would be surprised how many people have never seen them, and appreciate them, and how many patients lives have been changed for the better, for the same reason we get the same questions in here each and every day. There are thousands of threads with misinformation, some people appreciate a few with the correct info and some enticing photos :)
Most people appreciate the addition of colorful photos to spark their curiosity and creativity, in addition to the information. A few people who come here every few days, will see them from time to time, sure.

But this is the first negative comment I've heard about it :P

Yeaa I appreciate it bro
  • BadKittySmiles likes this

Glokmaster

Glokmaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts

You would be surprised how many people have never seen them, and appreciate them, and how many patients lives have been changed for the better, for the same reason we get the same questions in here each and every day. There are thousands of threads with misinformation, some people appreciate a few with the correct info and some enticing photos :)
Most people appreciate the addition of colorful photos to spark their curiosity and creativity, in addition to the information. A few people who come here every few days, will see them from time to time, sure.

But this is the first negative comment I've heard about it :P

I envy you.
  • BadKittySmiles likes this

Burgh4Life

Burgh4Life

Moe Money

• Registered Upgraded
  • 204 posts

I don't make edibles all the time--just special occasions. I used to make firecrackers, which got the job done, but then I found out about this oil you can make that can be added to any food you want.

You will need:
-small oven-safe metal cup (I used a muffin tray, and just used 1 section of it)
-weed (I use abv, but obv regular weed will work, too)
-Extra virgin olive oil (I've heard other things like coconut oil will work, but this is what I use)
-Coffee filter or paper towel to filter the oil
-foil
-Shot glass or something to put oil in when it's done

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 330 degrees (I do 325 cuz my oven doesn't have a little mark on the dial for 330...whatever)
2. Break up weed into tiny pieces
3. put weed in 1 section of muffin tray, or whatever cup you're using
4. pour enough oil over the weed to cover all of it
5. Cover section of muffin tray with the piece of foil
6. Bake in oven for 33 minutes
7. Remove from oven and pour oil through paper towel/coffee filter to separate the oil from the weed
8. Add oil to any food you'd like
9. Enjoy!!! You should start feeling high in like, a half-hour and it will last for...well...it always lasts until I fall asleep. So it lasts pretty long if you do it right. I'm retarded and somehow managed to make this work.

Serving suggestions:
-Add to chocolate sauce and take it like a shot
-Add to maple syrup and dip french toast sticks or waffles in it
-Pour on a peanutbutter sandwich (this wasn't ideal, but I was in a hurry when I did it)

is that all? how do i apply it to the foods right? how much is the right amount?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users