best stash spot in car

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by weedbballin, Jul 28, 2011.

1. That's pretty tight. Hope they're strong ass magnets. I had a spare key holder with magnets on the bottom and it somehow (somewhere) fell off, which i found out about at a horrible time, AFTER my keys were locked in my truck on a day with about 104F weather.

It was hotttttt.

2. in the older jeep grand cherokees the bottom of the center console can get unscrewed with a screwdriver and you can fit like, a fuckin QP in there, then you just screw it back in.

Best spot i've seen in a car.

3. I have a locking center console and I keep my shit in there. Looking for a nice checker plated tool box for the back of my pick up though, those are the ultimate lock boxes.

4. #24 angusbeef, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    exactly if you are worried enough about trafficking your stash.. chances are, you dont wanna trust it to some made in china magnet.

5. I can pull the trunk liner out, like if I had to change the bulb in my taillight and I always put it in there for long trips just incase. It's never failed me and I don't know anyone else that uses it.

For my real stash spot that will always stay a closely guarded secret. You shouldn't be talking about this imo. This is a public site, what if cops are reading this shit for more places to have their dogs look?

6. in a bowl on fire. no but seriously hide it under your spare tire.

if they bring the dogs it doesn't matter where you hide it. the dogs don't look anywhere, they smell for it.

7. in the 04 to 08 f150s they have the rails on the headliner so you can add more storage pop the one that comes stock off and put it in there. they never searched in there when they did my truck they opened the sunglasses thing and found a pair of safety glasses with a condom on them. lol (long story)

8. He said to take registration and insurance and put them in the center console. So you have no reason to open it

9. Yes, but there are some places in the car that the dogs can't get to. Like under the engine or in the roof. Not saying I hide my weed there, but even if the dogs picked up on a smell they wouldn't know where it was coming from.

10. have you never been searched?

here's how it goes for a veteran:

1. pulled over
    2. cop "smells" weed
    3. cop requests to search your vehicle
    4. you refuse the search because you have the right to do so
    5. the cop gets frustrated and brings the dogs in
    6. the dog signals tot he cop that it has smelled something
    7. the cops find what it is no matter where you hid it

with a dog signaling a stash the cops have probable cause to fully and thoroughly search your vehicle

11. Oh no I'm not doubting that, but I'm saying how the fuck is the cop going to know every little crevice where you could hide the stash for every single car on the road? I've never been searched (knock on wood) but I've had friends who've hidden their stash inside where the moonroof closes and the dogs couldn't find it. True story.

12. a moonroof closes to a watertight(and probably air tight) seal so it doesn't leak. that means the molecules that give you the weed smell can't escape and the dog has nothing to smell. if your stash isn't air tight the dog will smell it.

13. In my old sunfire the little change holder behind the stick shift would pop out with a fairly large spot underneath. Never had that much at the time but you could easily stash a quarter pound in there

14. 4Runner's glove boxes are the best. They have a compartment inside the actual glove box...FLAWLESS!

15. Driver side fuse box. Door stays closed fuse box is invisible :)

16. I have an 89 civic... my stereo can just slide out, if you reach your hand in and feel right above it then there is a small pocket that is impossible to find unless you're looking for it... I usually pick up an ounce and it fits easily

17. I am going to hook you guys up with all my past/current cars spots. Keep in mind in different states the dogs are not aloud in your car which drastically changes the rules in your favor because the dog will not be able to show the officers where it is inside. Never use an exterior location like gas cap or magnet case. The dog can give away the location directly, fairly easy. I have used some of these spots after a dog signaled on my car and the police searched upwards of 45 minutes to try and find it. They normally just give up and say "you must have been smoking or had weed in there recently."

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

download.jpg
    ^^To the left of the windshield is the plastic trim piece that runs vertically to the roof. You can pop this off as it is only in with DURABLE snaps. I use to take it out multiple times a day and never had a problem. You could fit a lot of green in here but it would have to be bagged in halfs or something. If you want to keep your bowl or w/e in their then pad it so it doesn't knock against the plastic. This spot was extremely good and I would almost guarantee they wont find it, only down side is it is hard to put away unless you are stopped.

in front of shifter.jpg
    ^^Immediately in front of the shifter is that pointless "tray." On top of it is a little rubber pad. If you lift it off (not glued or anything) there are to small screws there. If you remove the two screws and push the tray towards the dashboard it will click out of its snaps and lift out giving you access to all that area underneath the center console. This was my "go to" spot if I had it out while driving because it is quick and not obvious. Most cops will miss this.

2001 & 2006 chevy 2500HD (current vehicles)

doorpanel.jpg
    ^^Look where the mirror ties into the door. The triangle piece of trim is simply snap on and can take like an OZ in there. It is another GREAT spot.
    Also in this picture if you look at the window/door lock switches you will see that is its own little panel and you guessed it, it just pops out allowing you to dump your illegals down the door panel. BAD side to doing that is if you shut your door with a glass piece etc than it will obviously rattle.

cup holder.jpg
    ^^This goes for almost any chevy SUV/truck. The cup holders are just fit to an opening and can easily pop out opening up to all the center console space. It is a HUGE cavity but due to the fact LOTS of police drive these trucks and have probably found out about it from owning it I try to only use it in an emergency. I did use it once and it took the cops about 30 minutes to find my stash:(.

overheadconsole.jpg
    ^^This, I think, is only going to be in the early years (like 01-04) that did not come with the compass/temperature display. See where this guy put his head unit? See the piece of trim behind it? Well that easily pops out. You simply need to use a flat head/knife to pry it out. Do not push it in. I like this spot because even if a cop pushes on it or something it will only move if you pry it out. When you pry dont scratch the plastic or it will be evidence you are in and out of there increasing the chances they find it.

ashtray.JPG
    This is probably my favorite spot out of any vehicle I have owned. This will only be in the models with the manual 4wd shifter on the floor because it makes the console the smaller version. Look at the radio. Now look on the tan trim directly beneath it and you will see two cover that look like they move. For those familiar, it is the ash tray and DC power hook ups. Directly underneath those is a single, square peace of trim that goes to the bottom of the dash. Now if you slide out the ashtray to the usable position you hand can reach up underneath it and grab the panel. If you simply pull outward two snaps at the top half of the panel will give. Now be careful because the bottom of this panel has to screws in it. It will tilt back enough to fit about a Pound in there. This is another spot you need padding for anything hard or it will rattle. I got stopped by like 9 cops for a felony warrant and they all took turns searched for EVER and didnt find my bowl and weed that would had surely gotten me locked up for sometime. Because of this spot I beat my VOP and my case was closed.

With these chevy trucks/tahoes I could probably list another 20 spots. Ask if you want more, but these are my favorites....

1999 jeep cherokee classic

jeepdash.jpg

^ Trim around radio will pop out and you can then place it between the radio and vents.

2004 TL

For a lot of newer/nicer cars this is going to work. You need your VALET key that doesnt open your glove box/trunk but drives the car. Basically I would have my main set of keys with remote etc on my person at all times. When I got in the vehicle I would use the valet key to start the car. This trick work for any amount. Most cars have a button that pops the trunk in the passenger area of the car. Now most cars also have an override switch inside the glove box witch was always set to off and glove box locked. In the back seat behind the armrest was a trap door that comes stock with a lock leading into the trunk. Whenever on a roadie/transporting I would have that door open and in the locked position. So now lets say I get pulled over, I would simply throw the shit in the trunk WITH my main keys and slam the trap door shut. Now I could not even gain access until I went home and got my second set of keys out of my safe and they would literally have to be confident enough to pry bar the trunk open. This method saved me once as well.

Anyways I hope this helps some of you. If you are clueless about your car then watch youtube videos on how to take apart the door panels and dash and find one!!!

Be safe and smart blades!:smoke:

18. Some good spots. But obviously if there is a sniffer dog present then you're automatically fucked!!

19. hitch safe...

[​IMG]

but in all honesty.. the best place to stash your weed in your car.. is stashing it at home.. a whole plethora of additional laws/fines can come into play with possession in a motor vehicle

20. #40 Egghead03, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    Like I said, dependent on the state you live in the dogs are not allowed inside the vehicle. The law in MD says that when they perform a K-9 search all occupants are to be in the car with the windows rolled up and the keys on the hood or roof of the vehicle. The dog is allowed 2 passes around the vehicle. If it does not signal it is over; if it does signal the cops are still left to their own ways of finding the stash spot because the dog CANNOT go inside the vehicle.

I have had a K-9 search, signal, and 3 officers search my truck for 45 minutes and they finally gave up saying "I must have been smoking or transporting MJ recently..." or something along those lines.

Know your laws and rights and it will keep you out of half the trouble.

I like the hitch safe for the purpose it advertises itself for. The issue with stashing things there is if a dog comes it will definitely pick up the scent off the hitch as it circles the vehicle easily giving it up as a stash spot IMO.

The bold text is the best advice, leave it at home. The stories above are from my younger days almost 10 years ago and I TRY to not drive with anything. I still do occasionally when I go out and drive to hike or something but never bring it to work or running errands or on my way to vacation. If you do, it should be a single joint or two that can be eaten easily.