best stash spot in car

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by weedbballin, Jul 28, 2011.

1. i need some new ideas that arent like "just hide the shit under a baby" haha

2. See if anything can be partially unscrewed like a ac vent or somethin

3. a locked trunk.

4. I had a little cavity underneath my backseat that could only be accessed by going under, it was pretty convenient.

Take out the lining in your trunk and stash it in there if you're going on a longer trip.

5. In a sealed/stamped envelope locked in the glove box, take out the title and insurance papers and put it in your center armrest. Cops cant legally get in the glove box (forget all the details but look it up) and they cant open your mail lol its a double fail safe

6. #6 gwardmonger316, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's kinda brilliant! But what if the envelope gave off a strong odor?
    I left my truck windows down during a heavy rain once. Afterward, I was trying to wipe out the cup holders, and the whole tray popped out, revealing a big space enclosed in front of the center console (difficult to describe, but the cup holders were just a tray glued into a slot in the center console). The rain had loosened up the glue, so I could pull it out whenever. Helped me out in one situation when I got cuffed and they looked through my truck. Lucky me.

7. For anyone who drives MT, you can carefully unclick the shiftboot ring at the bottom (this is mostly common with jap cars) or unscrew it and hide shit in your shiftboot. Pretty flawless, also if you have an MR2 like me there is a trunk in the front that almost no cops know about unless they know about the car. Has saved my bong twice.

8. This is why I love my minivan... There are too many places to list. I'd stash mine (Would never toke and drive or drive high) where the jack goes in a '04 Grand Caravan. Take the jack out, my bungie cords and 8ft jumper cables (dont ask how I got that all in there, i'm not even sure), peel back the sound deadening material way deep in te little housing, stash, put it all back and drive :) you'd have to reach about 3ft in AFTER you took all the stuff out, and you cant really see it plus the interior panel doesnt pop off.

9. tool box in back of truck, under spare tire in trunk compartment locked.

10. Your underpants. Works when your out of the car too.

11. I'm not sure how your car is, but I have a 1999 Ford F-150 that I'm currently driving, and if I were ever to get pulled over, whenever I was slowing down I can pull my trim off around my radio, and stash it in my vent, and all I've gotta do is move the vent to where it points down and you can't see a thing. Pretty nifty if you ask me hah :D

12. In the glovebox u can take out the light and hide smth in there ;) <--or takeout the lamp and put smth in it's place ;)

13. Careful puttin it in the glove box cause if you get pulled over thats the first place u open.

14. if you have a moon roof that you can manualy slide back put it in the little crevice on top of it. thats what i do but it will only work for joints or blunts, but those are the only safe things to ride with anyway cause you can eat them.

15. i made a little trap door in the side of my subwoofer enclosure, you can fit anything in there and no one will ever guess.

16. if u have power windows/locks just pop off the panel that has the switchs, this will allow to stash inside the door. The driver side usually has the biggest panel of switchs.

17. i hide mine in the glove box biatch

18. Not a good idea. If you get pulled over what's the first place to get opened when you need registration and insurance?

19. Inside the little door that opens to put gas in. Doesn't make your car stink, so they pull you over, don't smell anything, and have no reason to search you.