Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

Anyone knows how to use liquid THC?

• Please log in to reply

Chaz

Chaz

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
How do you actually use liquid THC? How would you absorb it? Is there a need to mix it with anything else etc? Any help would be appreciated!

Chaz

popsson

popsson

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,875 posts
you could put it in a drink, if its oil

Xenj

Xenj

9mm & a 3-piece suit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 362 posts
While I've never had the opportunity to try hash oil, my dad recently told me he got a bottle once. He said he used to ingest a little bit and he'd be STONED for hours. I also assume you could probably drop some on a bowl and smoke it.

RATMEAT

RATMEAT

• Registered Upgraded
  • 507 posts
I heard you could put it on a cig and smoke it like that. But id say putting in on some weed would be your best bet.

rollinfatty

rollinfatty

window toker

• Old School
  • 2,372 posts
Dip nuggets in it...Cant get much better than that.peace

dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater

Pot Ninja

• Old School
  • 6,211 posts
all of the above or knife hits (way to complicated for me). You could break the dipped nugget up and put it in with your regular shit for a joint. :smoke:

DarkCreed

DarkCreed

Sky High Guy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 314 posts
i think the real question is how did you get liquid THC and in what form?

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
cotton balls and a volcano or heatgun vaporizer I guess that would taste ok but not too great if its an oil extract

or you could just drizzle it on some bread and eat that maybe? maybe add it to parkay (fake butter stuff) and eat it mixed with mashed potatos or on corn or whatever ya got laying around so it doesn't pass through you fast

Prometheus

Prometheus

Steals Fire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 252 posts
you could use a crack pipe

Shamrock0820

Shamrock0820

yo lets burn

• Old School
  • 2,747 posts
I think theres a difference between hash oil and liquid thc. liquid thc you can ingest and it gets you high. Im not too sure though so don't take my word on it.

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts
sounds insane, I want tons of liquid thc now

SuicidalSoldier

SuicidalSoldier

if(I>=high) { happy=1; }

• Old School
  • 1,297 posts
cd u drip it in one's eye like liquo acid?

Freeze

Freeze

1st grow in progress!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
soak ur rolling papers in it... roll up a cigarette and still get stoned!

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts

cd u drip it in one's eye like liquo acid?

ive done that =)

dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater

Pot Ninja

• Old School
  • 6,211 posts

I think theres a difference between hash oil and liquid thc. liquid thc you can ingest and it gets you high. Im not too sure though so don't take my word on it.

The only clarification I can give Shamrock is that if it's been cooked to make, you can eat it and get high. So both could be edible but I'm not sure of the difference between the methods of making either or if it is the same... :confused:

SuicidalSoldier

SuicidalSoldier

if(I>=high) { happy=1; }

• Old School
  • 1,297 posts

ive done that =)

yeah i wanna try it...tis good?:smoking:

PurpHazey

PurpHazey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 430 posts
Were the heck can i get some of that??

boredjim8

boredjim8

Unregistered User

• Old School
  • 2,511 posts
i bet he means honey oil shit .. i suggest sealing your blunts with it .. dippin nugs in it..

if its the oil u use to COOK with .. thats stand alone and ready to be eatin .. like someone said put it on something that WONT go out in 2 hours .. like a sandwitch or smething . .so u get fuckedu p real llong hah

weedzilla420

weedzilla420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,163 posts
I would recomend injesting it by eating it.

when you smoke weed, your body only retains approximately 15% of the THC you inhale and the other 85% is exhaled and wasted. when you eat marijuana, 100% of the thc is trapped inside your body, that's why when people eat weed brownies or some other form of weed food, they are really high and high for longer.

the thc oil is definitely much more potent than a regular bud anyway. so if you ate the oil, you would be in for an insane high for hours.

however, i still enjoy smoking weed much more than eating it. so if you wanted to save a little bit to dip some buds in that would be cool to. you could also make one of those sizurp style blunts w/the oil if you wanted.

whatever you decide to do is of course up to you and i know you'll be having lots of fun.

peace

Chaz

Chaz

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks a lot for all the answer guys, this is really great. Reading all of this (and still not finding an answer) I will explain this a little better.

First of all, by THC, I mean actually pure THC. This is not hash oil, this is pure Tetrahydrocannabinol which is the active ingredient in weed. I guess you can get it in all sort of ways, for example, via medical supply.

The reason I'm asking, is that I am trying to avoid smoking. Health reasons I guess. Been smoking for too long now, want to give up the smoke, but don't want to give up the high. At the same time though, I am not looking for a solution such as eating it etc, as that's a different high all together, takes forever to kick in, and once kicked in takes forever to kick out.. ;) .. I'm really looking for the same experience which would then mean this needs to be absorbed through the blood cycle and not through the digestive system (i.e. eating etc..). That's the issue.

I tried dropping a few drops until my tongue for what is called sublingual absorption, which is supposed to go through the blood veins on there, but nothing. :(

I think that in order to do this, it needs to be mixed or something with other materials and then again possibly with a sublingual absorption it would work... eye dropping it may also work...

So anyway, sorry if this gets too complicated, but if someone could really tell anything on this bless his soul ;)

Chaz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users