Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account
Coming Sunday April 19th - from 6 PM to 9 PM Pacific Time - We are streaming a Live Video Event on the Grasscity Forums - Sign Up here for the event.
Grasscity is proud to present a Livestream Masterclass by Jerome Baker Design.
Jason Harris, the legend, internationally recognized as Jerome Baker wil be making a Bubbler piece and during the process engage in a Q&A via live-chat with Grasscity members and viewers.
Grasscity will give away three Free Bongs for the best Questions asked during the livestream. Be there, see you all on the 19th!
Anyone knows how to use liquid THC?
Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:35 AM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:39 AM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:42 AM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:16 AM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:24 AM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:57 AM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:10 AM
or you could just drizzle it on some bread and eat that maybe? maybe add it to parkay (fake butter stuff) and eat it mixed with mashed potatos or on corn or whatever ya got laying around so it doesn't pass through you fast
Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:52 AM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:41 PM
Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:54 PM
ive done that =)
cd u drip it in one's eye like liquo acid?
Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:39 PM
The only clarification I can give Shamrock is that if it's been cooked to make, you can eat it and get high. So both could be edible but I'm not sure of the difference between the methods of making either or if it is the same...
I think theres a difference between hash oil and liquid thc. liquid thc you can ingest and it gets you high. Im not too sure though so don't take my word on it.
Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:37 PM
if its the oil u use to COOK with .. thats stand alone and ready to be eatin .. like someone said put it on something that WONT go out in 2 hours .. like a sandwitch or smething . .so u get fuckedu p real llong hah
Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:45 PM
when you smoke weed, your body only retains approximately 15% of the THC you inhale and the other 85% is exhaled and wasted. when you eat marijuana, 100% of the thc is trapped inside your body, that's why when people eat weed brownies or some other form of weed food, they are really high and high for longer.
the thc oil is definitely much more potent than a regular bud anyway. so if you ate the oil, you would be in for an insane high for hours.
however, i still enjoy smoking weed much more than eating it. so if you wanted to save a little bit to dip some buds in that would be cool to. you could also make one of those sizurp style blunts w/the oil if you wanted.
whatever you decide to do is of course up to you and i know you'll be having lots of fun.
Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:47 PM
First of all, by THC, I mean actually pure THC. This is not hash oil, this is pure Tetrahydrocannabinol which is the active ingredient in weed. I guess you can get it in all sort of ways, for example, via medical supply.
The reason I'm asking, is that I am trying to avoid smoking. Health reasons I guess. Been smoking for too long now, want to give up the smoke, but don't want to give up the high. At the same time though, I am not looking for a solution such as eating it etc, as that's a different high all together, takes forever to kick in, and once kicked in takes forever to kick out.. .. I'm really looking for the same experience which would then mean this needs to be absorbed through the blood cycle and not through the digestive system (i.e. eating etc..). That's the issue.
I tried dropping a few drops until my tongue for what is called sublingual absorption, which is supposed to go through the blood veins on there, but nothing.
I think that in order to do this, it needs to be mixed or something with other materials and then again possibly with a sublingual absorption it would work... eye dropping it may also work...
So anyway, sorry if this gets too complicated, but if someone could really tell anything on this bless his soul
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users