Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a drug test in two days for a new job,What can I do to pass the test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrKenny, Jul 28, 2011.

1. #22 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok you keep getting this reply...so maybe you should BUY SOME FAKE PISS?

It would help to know the last time you smoked

2. Drink a ton of water. You should be good if you havent smoked in a few days.

3. Okay, so I took the Home Drug test and failed it..... Now, my only hope is my friends piss. He told me he would do it, but I don't know how to keep it warm.

No, I am not trying the condom to the leg thing, I've heard too many stories of the condom busting. What else could I do? I have boxer briefs to where they are tight around my legs and nothing can slip out from where my junk is. Any help?

4. Depending on how much this test is worth to you, you could invest in a whole warming and fake pissing kit with a fake penis and everything.

5. I have till tomorrow lol.

6. Better break out mom's arts & crafts kit and start getting creative.

7. Look for a different fuckin job dude, The ppl here have given you more than enough advise to pass, and you keep asking, i dont get it. Oh buy the way, USE THE SEARCH BAR.

8. Dude...in all honesty. You know that you shouldnt have been smoking if you had a drug test coming waiting for a job. But Im pretty sure that you know that.

But anyways Ill try to help if I can. THC as far as I know sticks to fat cells and maybe working out might help. There is NO over the counter detox that will help you pass other than the fake piss method. Any headshop telling you so is lying to you. Drinking mass amounts of water, cranberry juice, etc. etc. will only dilute the urine and maybe give an inconclusive outcome but that will just make em test you again, but it might give your system time to clear up.

How do I no? Well alot of research 3 months ago when I had to take a drug test for an accident at work. And no I didnt pass. The only thing I didnt try was the working out thing as for it was short notice. Detox, water, cranberry, pickle juice, b12 vitamins, niacin, I tried it all. Not saying it will not work for you, im just saying it didnt work for me. Everyone is different. Your motabolism has alot to do with it.

Good luck.

9. You spastic unchilled fuck, I asked how to conceal the piss you fucktard. Keep off this thread if all you have to say is unbased shit. Get the fuck out of here, you've never been based.

10. go to gnc n get quick flush pills,45min wait though, got drinks at the headshops here 25$ n 20 min wait.. dont know what else but i heard chugging white vinagar will work like a drink. i wouldnt try that though.

11. If the job ment so much to you, you would of stopped smoking weed... Good luck

12. OP is fucked and all that money going towards weed shoulda been going towards the baby you got on the way the fuck? you dug your own grave now you have to lie in it

13. my buddy took his with our other friend's pee, which he got in a little bag and taped like under his bawls, and then just poured it into the test cup.

he kept it warm by taping some of those handwarmers to it on the drive to the place

14. I applied at the facility 3 months ago. I got the call a few days ago, I didn't know they drug tested. Me asking a bunch of chilled smokers was the best bet, if I'm talking to pot lovers.

You don't know me to say that kind of shit. Your talking out your ass and you really don't understand shit. I had a different job prior to this, but the hours just weren't cutting it.

15. In those three months wernt you looking for other jobs? Cuz if ur havin a baby i sure would have. So your should of just stayed clean untill you got a job, then start smokin again.

16. Ok about the bleach thing...I use to just dip my pinky finger in bleach b4 I went to take the test. Then when they ask you to wash your hands fold the pinky finger inwards so that it doesnt get washed but wash the rest of your hands. Then when you piss just make sure you piss on the pinky finger to get some of the bleach. Depends on how carefully their watching. Worked for me once but then again that might have been luck. Like I said...nothing is a guaranteed. Man up and get the fake piss if the job means that much to you.

17. I heard bleach, chlorine and drano work. You have to have a uncircumcised penis and stuff it up there and make sure your foreskin is holding it in. then you just go to pee and let that stuff out and it will work.. i heard joey diaz saying he did this on joerogan's podcast lol

18. #40 glazedKnuckles, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016