Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a drug test in two days for a new job,What can I do to pass the test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrKenny, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I am fucked.....It's a urinalysis test though and I don't smoke weed everyday. I smoke like 8 blunts a month, that's like an ounce of weed a month.

What can I do to pass the test? No detoxes, fake pee, someone else's pee, or any pills. What can I do to get it out of my system?

I picked up some cranberry juice, I've been drinking a shit ton of water with 3 tablespoons of vinegar in it, what can I do?

2. Fake pee would be your best bet to pass.

3. Reading one of the many threads dedicated to this is a good first move :3

Also wtf, 8 blunts = an oz? Youre confused...

4. Fake pee would be your best bet.

5. I smoke around 3 grams a blunt and our ounces here in volusia county florida are skimmpy. I get around 26 grams an oz.

6. Why come on here make account and post about passing drug test

7. you can use the search function...

8. must be some brick shwag, icky.

9. This is a marijuana forums. I'm asking people how to pass a drug test because I simply need to temporarily pass a drug test. I will smoke again once I pass the test.

10. fake piss. head shop will have it.

11. Fuck....I keep getting this reply, from friends and on here. I passed a drug test when I was at my recruiting station, just by drinking water. Plus, I don't smoke every single day. Wouldn't it be easier to pass?

12. o_O i see

13. When I need to pass a piss test I smoke more weed you know it baffles scientists too. If you have a piss test just make sure you smoke about 30 minutes before your test and you will pass with no problems.

14. I heard bleach works

15. Only if you drink enough of it So maybe the OP should start chuggin.

16. I heard of that too, but I don't know how it works. I don't want to poison my body.

17. Cum in the cup.

Win.

18. lmfao?

19. I need more help, I really need to pass this test. I have a baby girl due in October and I cannot fail this test. I applied at the facility 3 months ago, but I got a call yesterday telling me to come in at 9 am on Friday. I stopped smoking 4 days ago though. I am a little over weight, by like 10lbs. I hope someone gives me a miracle solution! I've gotten a few private messages and I am trying what they told me, but other than that, maybe they are something else.

20. Oh god the scientist in me is raging. 10/10 would get trolled again

Ha! I am fucking dying just laughing at this and I barely drank any bleach.