Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mother WILL NOT STOP INSISTING ON GATEWAY THEORY

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Jul 27, 2011.

1. #21 BloodLust, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    I agree, that in time things will get better.

But is that what you mean with your one word post?

I was thinking of that, but I don't think it would do much, and I had a family member that I confided all this to and she told my mother about half of it im sure, and she called me up and said I need to be motivated in other things, and that its ridiculous I am.

2. #22 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes sir. Just give it time. Parents don't "not" love their children. I've done plenty of horrid things for only my parents to accept me again in a week or so.

3. LOL, lighten up bro. All I did was post a song in your "super serious thread"

Want some serious advice? OK here it goes. Listen to your mom as long as you're living in her house (or when you are allowed to move back). Once you're able to pay your own bills then you can do what you want. Until then you're either going to have to be super sneaky about it, or stop smoking. Either way, you have no right to expect to change the mind of the person supporting you financially.

4. True, especially because I never experienced the horror my mother did with my grandmother, I don't know what its like to deal with a heroin addict. All I did is see her in the coffin, to be honest I wish I could have met her. She died when I was like 10 and I never even knew she existed.

So I respect her experiences because I haven't gone through that. Im sure she doesnt want to watch me go down the same road, and end up like her mother.

And to the song, im sure you know how I felt when writing all this and trying to emphasize the fact this is no little kid, to only have my entire situation and time mocked by you.

5. Most alcoholics started with coffee