My NUGGETRY Bong! One of a kind.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RollinindaRoyce, Jul 26, 2011.

1. So the other day i went down to NUGGETRY in Santa Ana. Chubbs was chillin and told me that i was the first customer that day. He said there was a reward. I got a NUGGETRY Straight Tube and some bud. Super bomb. Here it is.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sRcRRdavj8]‪Nuggetry Widowmaker?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. Haha thats fucking sweet dude. Nice vid. And holy shit u got that for free?

3. nice piece bro, even better that it was free

4. see a lot of people say chubbs is an asshole, but I don't buy it.

5. Thats fucking awesome. That looks like a great tube too. Great find. I think Chubbs would be nice if i met him.

6. That AC looks awfully draggy. but very nice piece for a very nice price.

7. free binger...chubbs is the fucking man...who is this guy i need to meet him.

puffer

8. When I go down to sd to hangout with my family down there im stopping by nuggetry right away. Besides that fact that the club has dank ass bud and wax. Id like to meet the guy i've seen smoke countless bowls on youtube out of some of the nicest glass.

9. Chubbs is definitely a nice guy for doing this, I'm super surprised. For you guy's who don't know who chubbs is, here is his channel

Marijuana Reviews - Chubbs channel

10. I love the AC but if anyone knows a glassblower hit me up. Im looking for a good one to expand the arm. I want to get it so i dont need to detach it to clear the bong,. But yeah shit rips. I got a few other vids up with it too.

11. Thanks for the link to show the people. I like

12. That's pretty cool man. Lucky you.

13. Nice bong & nice lobes \m/

14. 2 hour drive each way and you gotta go through the check point lol.

15. With all the glass Chubbs has you would think he could come up with something better than a grommet bong.....Sick pickup though anything free is always worth it.

16. pretty sure that a k clip, that a/c looks like it add alot of drag

17. That's what I thought^^^^ the tube gets way to skinny

18. Chubbs is the MAN

19. Oh lol, either way yea that ashcatcher doesnt' look too sturdy either, bong is a great pickup if its gong....Just get an Alex k for it and it will be really nice.

20. For some reaSon itlooks like u just slapped a nuggetry sticker on there. Very off center and looks like the sticker.