Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

All Natural High...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bowlkilla, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I don't really like to drink because its not as natural as marijuana, but I DO like to add another factor to my reefer sessions....

TOBACCO xD

a bowl of weed followed by a bowl of natural tobacco lit by hemp wick has me obliterated, yet calm...

so my question to you fellow marijuana enthusiasts is...Do you like to keep it all natural when you toke?
    - if you DO, explain how.
    - if you DON'T, explain what you enjoy thats not natural (alcohol, cigs, etc.)

I'm curious to know you guys response/thoughts....
    [ P.L.G ]

2. I smoke pot, then eat pots, then smoke moeer pots

3. #3 S0UR, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How many pots have you even smoked?

4. Gag. Tobacco in any form is absolutely undesirable imo

5. I'll smoke a little bit of tobacco in a bowl with bud for a REALLY crazy adventure. But a whole bowl is much too much for me. Bud is the greatest!

6. What's smoking a tobacco bowl like? It sounds kinda horrible.

7. yeh um pretty sure alocohol is more natural that combusting plants for inhalation.
    But i get what you mean. Just smoke pot. Enuff said ladskii bro.

8. #8 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 26, 2011
    Alcohol is a poison, bro. It's ethanol mixed with other substances.

9. ^^ what does that have to do with anything? We eat acids - citric acids, Malic acids in sour candy. We drink bicarbonates for indigestion. We drink carbon dioxide in soda. You inhale carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides at stop lights if your windows are down. You inhale toxic fumes every time you refuel your car.

Ethanol you drink is not the same ethanol you run your car off of. Ethanol is a by-product of yeast feeding off of sugar and fermenting.

If that's what happens in nature I'd like to know how this isn't natural. There's a shit ton worse things we do daily that's worse than consuming watered down ethanol. Or drink jäger, that stuff is an herbal recipe.

I do enjoy a nice cigar from time to time though, especially if I'm doing shots of rum or whiskey/bourbon.

10. #10 mortiis11, Jul 26, 2011
    A poison is any substance that is capable of causing injury illness or death to an organism. So by definition Salt, water and oxygen are all poisons because in high enough quantities they can harm people.

Ite the dosage that makes the poison.

11. look man, i like spliffs, theres nothing wrong with em, i even used to smoke cigs myself.. but ripping a bong bowl of baccy...urdumb

12. [​IMG]

13. Everything is natural. There is nothing unnatural about any substance; atoms and molecules are natural in both "synthetic" and "natural" substances.

The bottom line is that some things are good for you and some aren't. Some "synthetic" substances (like aspirin) are infinitely times better than you than some "natural" substances, like cobra venom.

14. My perspective on words like "natural" and "organic" have changed so much since I got into organic chemistry a few semesters back..

15. In what way?

16. same with me OP, but i can't do a entire bowl of baccy haha

but a bowl of tobacco/bud makes it taste better and i get a crazy head rush.

for some reason i dont really like the taste of bud :confused: but some toabaccy wil fix that for me :hello:

17. u must be smokin schwag then foo!

18. Well, are the plastics that can be made from hemp natural or organic?
    most would say no, but by using organic molecules and natural processes (in a lab setting) we get plastics.
    Same with isolating and synthesizing molecules, even though it goes on in a lab, the beginning and end products are organic.

Is nuclear power natural? Depends on where you decide nature is.
    we're just the product of exploding stars and billions of years time...

19. I don't think you guys understand the meaning of "natural high".

20. hate tobacco