Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long did it take you to build up a tolerance to weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheechIsChong, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I guess i slowly built tolerance from day one. I have been doing it daily since. But i still get high, so it's all good.

Aslong as your getting stoned your good

2. What I've found hurts tolerance the most is smoking to stay high. If your smoking a joint then an hour or two later smoke a bowl and then an hour later smoke another your tolerance will start going crazy within a month if not less

3. I guess it's different for different people. I smoke quite a lot, but even if I take a break for a few days, I can feel how much stronger it is. Don't start smoking every day and lose the excitement!

4. My tolerance is above average unfortunately, however I kinda counteract it by changing the way I smoke (bongs, pipes, vapes, papers). Idk about you guys but it does make a difference for me.

5. #25 w33dgirl, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    fuck tolerance. i'm too cheap to be paying 20 for the high that use to cost me 5.
    :/ I'm keep for a week.

6. Once I got a bong it raped my tollerence

7. thats why i try to stick to pipes

8. 6 years of smoking everyday.

9. No such thing as a high tolerance.

6 yr daily smoker.

10. 100% agree with you. Once I started smoking daily and tried to keep my high going throughout the day that's when i f'ed myself over. What really tipped me off is a month ago I could get by with an 1/8th for like 2 weeks, and then it started to be less and less until an 8th would last a day lol. That's what started my current t-break.

11. Be grateful that a puff will get you high. Being lightweight is awesome for your wallet and for conserving weed to begin with.

The thought of smoking a two grams just to get high blows my mind.

12. ummm if u did it like 6 times a day it only takes around a week to build a tolerane

13. It just happens. It's kind of a sad feeling knowing you have to smoke a lot to get stoned.

14. This is my life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. For all of you who said that tolerance will build up once you start smoking daily; I started smoking every day after about 3 weeks of becoming a stoner. I can confirm that AS SOON as you start using daily, you're tolerance will begin to slowly build after 2-4 weeks. If you must, take a T-Break. We all know how much they suck, but they also help to conserve weed over time.

16. Ive been smoking for almost 2 yrs now. After about a year of smoking 1-3 times a weed i started almost daily. That's when i noticed a tolorance.