Funny quotes from your dealers!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by enzosrock, Jul 25, 2011.

1. One of my drug dealers is funny. I always bought some from him like everyday, so one day he says "DAMN MY N****, YOU SMOKE LIKE A CHIMNEY CUZ, HAHAHAAA!" Lol his laugh is funny as fuck.

2. My best friend for years and my dealer still, i had like 7 ones in what i had of money lmao, and he gives me this one funny ass look like he does all the time and is like , "Damnnnn n i g g a!"

3. "Babies are fucking trippy when you're stoned."

"What does that cat do when it's high? Fucking cat stuff, I don't know all it does is sleep."

"Hey someone throw that diaper at that kid!"

4. My regular guy ran out so i made some calls and got a number of this kid named Ethan. I sent him a text aksing if he knew where to score and he text me back saying "ah yeah g 20 dollars mean skunkies"
    so i text him back saying "oh yeah meet you at ... blah blah blah in hour?"
    And then he said "yea g alguds"

So then when an hour had passed i went to the place we agreed to meet at and there was this 15 year old kid who looked like a polar bear. "uhhhh are you ethan?" i said.
    "yeah g" he said. He was wearing a red beanie, a blut t shirt with a red basketball tank top over top of it and then blue 3 quater pants. Not to mention his big massive unnessacerly big skate shoes.

Oh yeah he was white lol.

I only go to him when im desprate...

5. Once I went to my pick ups house, so buy my shit, pay him, nothing outta the ordinary.
    ask me to chill and smoke this blunt he had atop his ear, so of course I agreed. So we smoke the blunt just chillin and after we finish it he turns to me in all seriousness:

Him: ey man, you got some herb u can sell me?

Me: what the fuck? I just bought off you, what u talkin bout

Him: I kno , I just sold my last herb,i cant re-up till tommoro (with a puppy dogook in his face)

me: okkay dude no problemo (confused look on my face)

Sold him back half what I got from him (quad)., weird? Yes, funny? Meh...but next time I came around he hooked me up wit an extra 4 g so it worked out.

6. "Thats not a fucking street you moron, put someone else on the phone"

i was mad high and was giving fake streets

7. How many times i gotta tell you man, 15 bags are a fucking chore

8. If you're getting a qp for 200 bucks smoking all the stems and dust would be annoying as fuck.

9. all my dealers have had fucking ghetto nicknames...which is ridiculous...but hilarious..... like 'This guys name is E" "We call him Tiny but his name is John dont ever call him John."

10. #30 enzosrock, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No 1200, 200 in ones lmao.

11. my friend - hey since you grow can you sell your ounces for a decent price?
    dealer - na my shits dank 350 an ounce
    my friend - i can get better deals than that
    dealer - oh ya? you know nothing about weed. MY BUD IS SO DANK IF YOU SMOKE IT YOULL GET SO HIGH THAT YOULL NEVER WANT TO SMOKE WEED AGAIN

12. Dealer: come get it
    Me: Ok
    Dealer: Perfect.

13. first time i ever dealt a friend some seeds,

"BAH! BAH! BAH!"

i felt retarded

14. One time, a friend took me to go get a ounce off of my boy. He gets in the car and tells us to drive for a little bit, so we did. We asked him where to go at every light, and he just kept saying straight. He was leaning in the backseat all fucked up looking, so he obviously was high on something. We went straight all the way down a street that ran through the whole town and ended up at the end of the street, which was just a row of deserted and abandoned buildings. The next conversation went something like this.

"Uhh..we can't go straight anymore..is this where you wanna go man?"
    "..." He nodded off at this point.
    "YO!" I yell to wake him up. He gets up quickly looks around and says
    "Yeah, this looks about right. Good looks nig, hit me up." He shakes my hand and gets out of the car and starts walking towards these abandoned buildings.

Needless to say, I started laughing. I think he was just too fucked up. Lmao.

15. lmao this thread is cool I have a few...

"oh shit rog gotta u be careful with those heavyweights" (in reference to fat chicks while watching ufc)

"ya he could give u a better deal then me, but how many naked cartwheels u gonna have to do for that?" (talking to chicks who blow dudes for weed)

"yeah dat bitch gave em da dounble kung fu grip" (talkin about whackin off 2 dudes)

"sno- sno- sno- snocha!" (dirty girl)

16. "Get in the car"

Lmao :D

17. o'rly?!
    Because I have never seen a black polar bear. :smoke:[​IMG][​IMG]

18. #38 AbydeBySolace, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Polar bears are black under their white fur.

Fact.

19. "suck my dick baaaaby"

20. Prove it, go and shave one. Haha, on second thoughts don't do that, I'll just believe you, lol.