Simple Sigs.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Scary Hairy, Jul 25, 2011.

1. bump
    anyone else?

2. Those are awesome man, I'll gladly take one. But do you have any different backgrounds?

3. no but i make them when needed
    what did you have in mind?

4. I have no clue. Maybe something tye-dye, or something dark. You're the artist, man. I'm open for anything. Maybe incorporate a bong in there somehow? Idk, im not very artistic or original

5. I like counterstrike, Magic the gathering, my little pony, and bongs. go for it.

6. Could you make me a better one. I searched for a picture they all suck that I saw online? Same theme, but that baby is scary looking!
    One with a cute baby or maybe a lady with a big belly and baby in it? :confused_2:

7. lol that's a pretty vague explanation
    tye-dye, darkness, bongs, counter-stike, magic the gathering, my little pony.....
    i just think it would be a cluster-fuck.

i looked up some magic the gathering renders and i found a few that looked cool. i could probably make you a single-themed sig instead of a bunch of random themes all in one.

did u have a magic the gathering character in mind?

8. uhmm... sorry what????

9. Could you make a cool version or a cute one of my current sig. The one I have sucks! But it was the only one I could find?:(

10. so a fetus and a logo that says Bump On Board?
    sorry i just dont understand the theme

11. yeah i don't really know. i didn't mean throw em all in one, i was just kind of throwing out different ideas. and like i said, anything you make will probably end up awesome, judging from your previous posts.

12. ^ i like the magic the gathering characters, they're more my style.
    do u have a any favorite characters?

13. It is not really a theme I just found out Monday we are having a baby. All the baby coming stuff I found was not good at all.
    Your sigs are really awesome!:D

14. i actually don't know any characters, i just play the card game. pick whichever one you think looks coolest.

15. thanks, and congratulations!

i'm willing to give it a shot.
    check back here tomorrow to see your sig

ok cool, good answer :D
    check tomorrow

16. will do man, you're a saint! :bongin:

17. Thanks a lot! I am a girl btw so girly is ok but not a must. Just no scary demon babies or anything :eek::yay:

18. To: stitches326
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. ok i love my sig and all but can i claim this one? i really fuckin want it.

In the top left, can you put olylongbord11,

and in the bottom right put DiSkovery ?