Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Detox drinks at gnc really work?

• Please log in to reply

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
I was wondering can I get the detox drinks, to make me test negative?
Are there any other detox that are pill at gnc and work good also? I will probably be randomly tested and I want to keep those pills on me all the time. Thanks everyone

Russian Roulett

Russian Roulett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 535 posts
Bump?

naughtyneighbor

naughtyneighbor

I said no but I wanted it

• Old School
  • 2,809 posts
I would like to add to the question, does detox actually break down most of your tollerance?

Dank4200

Dank4200

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

I would like to add to the question, does detox actually break down most of your tollerance?

no, detox does nothing at all for your tolerance.

to help out the thread starter.... i dont know much about the GNC detox drinks. but i do know a pill that DOES work. you can buy them at almost any drug store. for some reason i never hear anyone mention anything about these pills on any pot forums. anyway they are called AZO STANDARD. they have different kind of AZO, but only the standards work. they arent used for detox theyre used to treat womens blatter infections or something like that. but i know for a fact they really do work with time in advance. they are little redish pills with an M on it. if you are really worried about your test i would take about 4-6 and drink a shitload of water. i have always used these to pass my DT. they make you piss out orange and brownish colors. once you have drank enough water and piss enough your piss will turn clear again. when it turns clear, you are clean until you do drugs again. i actually passed a test at a proffessional place before. i only took two 12 hours before cuz thats all i had and drank close to a gallon of water. 12 hours later i passed the test with flying colors!:hello:

BlazinDazon

BlazinDazon

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,469 posts

no, detox does nothing at all for your tolerance.

to help out the thread starter.... i dont know much about the GNC detox drinks. but i do know a pill that DOES work. you can buy them at almost any drug store. for some reason i never hear anyone mention anything about these pills on any pot forums. anyway they are called AZO STANDARD. they have different kind of AZO, but only the standards work. they arent used for detox theyre used to treat womens blatter infections or something like that. but i know for a fact they really do work with time in advance. they are little redish pills with an M on it. if you are really worried about your test i would take about 4-6 and drink a shitload of water. i have always used these to pass my DT. they make you piss out orange and brownish colors. once you have drank enough water and piss enough your piss will turn clear again. when it turns clear, you are clean until you do drugs again. i actually passed a test at a proffessional place before. i only took two 12 hours before cuz thats all i had and drank close to a gallon of water. 12 hours later i passed the test with flying colors!:hello:

I'd feel weird buying some pill ment for womans bladder problems.... anyone who saw me would be like... wtf?

capecoder

capecoder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 325 posts
haha pretend its for your mom.

A couple years back my brother worked at walmart for a bit. He had to take a drug test to get the job, so he bought of those detox drinks for 35 bucks or something. He passed so I guess they work.

Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts
Yea I had to take some of those AZO pills when I had a kidney infection. It does make your pee an orangeish red color, kinda scary looking. Anyways they will deffenitly flush you out!

MoggyDoggy

MoggyDoggy

Cowboys Fan!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 185 posts
I have I have used two diffrent detox drinks from gnc. One is a like 1 liter bottle of somthin NASTY and the other is like 16 oz fruity drink that isn't half bad. Both cost 50 bucks but I have also never failed a drug test. You have to be clean for a day or two before the test and you have to piss alot but you will pass your test.

Dank4200

Dank4200

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

I'd feel weird buying some pill ment for womans bladder problems.... anyone who saw me would be like... wtf?

fuck it. not like its some dream chick of your life checking you at at walgreens. plus half of the people dont even know what it is. it could be for your sick mom or sick wife in bed or something.

kleiny

kleiny

Pro. Mendonian Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 251 posts
if you get cranberry pills from CVS for $5 a bottle and start taking 2-3 every 4-6 hours they work just as good. They clean out your urinary tract w/o makin your piss clear (which could trigger annother test)

emrandel

emrandel

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,076 posts
They are VERY unreliable and VERY over priced. If you just need to get clean until the next time you smoke hook up 1000mg of niacin a day for 3-5 days.

On a surprise U.A., drink a big ole energy drink, that's right... the ones that cost like 2 bucks. They have creatine and vit. B12 you need to pass dilution checks and drink some water before that... it's perfect.

TheColonel

TheColonel

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 2,315 posts
I used GHF from GNC and i passed a piss test for a job. i stopped smoking the day before the test and passed fine. the drink was like 35 bucks and it came with a free cupon for fast flush pills. Now i have a backup flush if i get sprung for a test.

be careful w/ niacin and anything containing goldenseal. they test for that stuff.

WBBlazer46

WBBlazer46

Jus Blaze...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Yes! They do actually work. I took a lab drug test to get a job at walgreens and i only had 2 days notice and i blazzed that day. So i bought some niacin pills and a detox drink from my local headshop that ran me $35. Also drank a shit load of water and passed it man so ya they are well worth the money. Take it easy n good luck with the test!:bongin:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)