Just READ.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by tHe LoNLy StOnR, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Right now I just want answers. From anyone, so if u've had simialar shit happen to u, then help a brother out.

I'd say I'm naive and could easily b influenced.

My reasoning naivity --> I'll trust anyone, as I never trusted my own family - they'r always lying. Heck I don't bliev any1, they all must b lying to me.

easily influenced --> I'm down 4 anything coz my life is basically like a treadmill of boredom.

I need pussy, hoping to score sum in the cumming week - plan MI. I don't even know how I'll accomplish 'mission impossible'. My parents suck and they keep me in a 4x5 cell ... *I finally get it Borat was aimed at me ... I'm his retarded brother who'll never get punani ... but there is a happy ending in there somewhere, coz "one day he get this" ... get it?*

I love music, I actually think I could make dough selling platinum records - I got the charisma, the flow - just need the confidence. I'm like a hybrid of The Lonely Stoner, Mr. Solo Dolo Mr. Kid to the Cudi and the Martian born reigning king of rap and the man who single handedly killed it, the ever deep breathing Lil' Wayne, with just a dash of Kanye's swag and cockyness - oh and his supreme artistic talent.

Anyhoo ... my parents always depress me, I cant take it anymore. I don't have an allowance ... I'm 20, never had one ... oh I'm doing a crash course final school year program spanning 5 months ... I was asleep mostly in real school.

I'm treated like a kid. I'm confused as the next Korean Idol auditionee. I don't know where I'm going, what's real or fantasy anymore. It feels like everyone is out partying and I'm burdened with enough worries to last them all a year.

They think I want attention, they couldn't b more wrong ... I want money and lots of it. I want to spend it all making up for the life I never lived, the life I always sat in the corner hiding from the world, afraid of failing, when success was all but a few feet away - next door, but the quicksand of the past kept me trapped and covered me in the stench of regret - lost in the middle of Loserville - population 1 ... ME!!!

Tell me what's up? Coz 4 realz I don't know...

2. I'll never b a man ...

3. Yo man heres my honest advice:

Ive seen a bunch of threads of this sort from you, and i cant help but think that youre not actually helping yourself by seeking our advise, but rather satisfying your own self-destructive tenancies by making these posts.

You need someone to talk to in real life. A computer screen won't cut it. Since your family won't do i advise seeking some form of proffesional help. A proffesional counselor or psychologist would probably be best, although a girlfriend or someone close might do the same.

Check out Eckart Tolle's work. He's a philosopher, and his work really spoke to me. I feel it may help you.

Best of luck brother.

4. This is my recommendation to you, given to me by another;

“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.”
    -- Samuel Johnson​

5. some of us are better off alone

6. Agree and disagree. I like just being me when I'm alone, but hanging out with a buddy can make me forget all my problems.

7. You should just focus on getting a education, eating healthy and exercising, which will give you confidence. Health is wealth, and knowledge is power. Sex isn't all that great and having sex doesn't magically make you into a "man", so it is not a priority. Safe it for the women you love and want to marry and want to have kids with and be with her for the rest of your life. Good luck :)

8. Sex sux?
    I said I was naive ... not highly retarded ... only slightly. By slightly I mean bordering zombie IQ ... just eat, fart and sleep. That's the code I live by.

Self defecating laughs over ... well now at least ... I am highly idioti... it's so ingrained in me ... AAAGH!!!

I can't take it anymore, am I destined to be alone? I just want to know hoa to get socially ... NORMAL.

Gimme some pointers...

9. there is no such thing.......

10. Ifall at the far end of the socially ...

I suck man, socially I mean ... and not certain other things ... coz why would I?

Everytime I open my mouth, out comes ... no ... floods what once cameth from within.

I will never get a girl, I freeze when I see 1, girls are like my kryptonite - only I'm Clark Kent.

A self-destructive, sadistic sociopath with schizophrenic traits - that's what I am.

11. the far end....shit my only human interaction is here...this place.....
    otherwise i stay the fuck away from all the fucking people.....
    far out in the woods...i talk more to deer and birds and spiders then to humans......

and i like it that way;):smoke:

most people are not worth the time and/or effort......

the few who are....well you wont have to work at that too terribly much....those who are worth being round -you will simply fall into place with.......until this life finds some fucked up way to drive you apart again.....

all alone is all we are .......

12. Like i said before lonelyStoner, ive seen many of your threads, and many more posts giving you some great advice. I have yet to see you head any of it.

Stop being so self-centered. If you think youre such a piece of shit then dedicate yourself to helping others.

13. #13 DBV, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    The best people in the world are the unique ones.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are they crazy?"

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

- All Albert Einstein

We're all crazy man! The only way to persevere is to just do you without caring what others think. I've been in a similar mindset as you and the one thing that held me back was the ganja. I'd say take a break until you can get your priorities straight. Then you can see if its still necessary. If this advice doesn't help you, then your the only one that can cure you at this point. Best of luck buddy. Feel free to PM or send me a friend request if you ever want to talk.

Peace

14. http://forum.grasscity.com/fitness-...ess-including-schizophrenia.html#post11418514

I'm telling you dude, exercise and a healthy diet goes a long way. I used to be all anti-social and and depressed, till I started exercising and eating healthy food daily. Watch this video, it's very informative.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZPRNTjrrbY&feature=player_embedded]‪Nutritional Links to Depression and Mental Illness‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Just give it a try, it's worth a shot. ^_^

15. "Coz 4 realz I DON'T KNOW"
    Not knowing can be soo liberating. You're cool :)

Someone once told me there was a fine line between schizophrenia and enlightenment. Then I wondered where the line was.

Warmth your way.

16. #16 RomanEmpire420, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    it's all good bruddah, be yourself, workout more, don't worry about others, it's your time now  :bongin:

17. Dude I've been there the feeling of loneliness and being apart from everything else, just wait for that one person to come along in the same boat as you and help each other out. When I was in your position I turned to hallucinogens and would spend days sitting in my room with no perception of anything then one day a person I knew from school sent me a text asking if I was ok and I broke down and became suicidal and he came round, took me on a road trip and cheered me up and now we're best friends. Trust me it gets better for the time being just fuck the haters and do what makes you happy man

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I don't know about that...sometimes I feel like that. It's really hard to turn off emotions..haven't figured that out  :confused:   Got any advice? ;)

19. #19 p42082, May 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    Dont take this the wrong way but stop acting like one and people will stop treating you like one. I say this because of your comments about being naive and easly influenced, these are traits of someone that has no control over their life. It makes me wonder who influences you and when you say youre down for anything, what is anything, do you do stupid immature shit that will make people call you childish.
    Im not digging you out bro im just saying as I read it, if im wrong then tell me.

20. Never said i had it figured i out...