Girls with dreads

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by ytfghmjb, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Doesn't mean they look good in them in my opinion. Very few white people can pull it off but if they can then more power to them. Not to mention black people have a better hair texture for it.

2. I don't like dreads on a girl. Not because of the look but because of the hygiene issues that can accompany it. Sure some people do a good job of keeping their dreads as clean as possible and maintaining it but I have seen a lot get really nasty. Even the best maintain dreads will get gross.

3. #23 ytfghmjb, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2014
    If you don't take care of yourself, it will show whether you got hair or bald. "Even the best maintain dreads will get gross" is not true. Do you know anything about hair? Or are you pulling it out of your ass? No "hygiene issue" with having long hair unless you're lazy and don't wash it

4. #24 ytfghmjb, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
    that being said,, more pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I agree there are no hygiene issues with long hair but dreads aren't just long hair. Its tightly interwoven which makes it difficult to properly wash. Even girls that braid their hair don't keep the braids in for lengths of time people keep dreads. If you like dreads go nuts but I have never seen dreads that I would want to touch and quite a few that smelled. Just my personal experience pulled from my ass. :rolleyes:

6. #26 ytfghmjb, Jul 24, 2011

Sorrry man, you did make a pretty big generalization about them being a hygiene issue.. I kind of take offense to that because I hear these stereotypes like this everyday.. and not true in most cases. Most people would nt have it if it meant harboring a moldy mess. Your hair can be tangled, and still washed. The only people with dreads I encountered that stunk was homeless people.

7. aww yeaaaa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. i dont know much about dreads...do you have to shave your head when you no longer want them or what?

9. Wow one more stupid black person giving out negative and untrue information about dreadlocks....

10. All these girls with dreads look ugly as FUCK!!! Except the very first pic.

11. The majority of the time when people see dreadlocks and go WOW THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT, the person did them in a salon and used beeswax and took shit care of them.

Very rarely do naturally formed dreads look like shit.

12. Personally, Id love to be able wear them....Being a teacher does not mesh with that look unfort

And wtf difference does it make what COLOR you are to do the dreads....??

Thats ridculous...as soon as people let the color of people's skin stop deciding what they should or shouldnt do, the faster we can get over that most vulgar part of human history....lol..among others.

13. 0.02: dreadchicks=win

14. I just googled one dread and this is what came up
    [​IMG]
    hahahahahahahahahah
    now that's fashion

15. [​IMG]
    .... and this bum comes with a built-in dirty mattress

16. Evidently you have never been to a Phish show or Rainbow Nationals?hehe Couldn't resist. But for real dreads are aight I had them for about six years definitely more of a commitment than a perm.

17. Dreads look horrible on women especially if they're white. I'd much rather prefer slick dark hair on women. Dreads makes the woman look like a homeless on skid row, los angeles.

18. im a woman.i have natural dreads.im white.and despite of what anyone says, im beautiful.i dont stink,i wash my hair,and i bathe.its just hair.id rather not deal with it.

19. #39 ytfghmjb, Jul 26, 2011
    mo pics for you haters

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. It's like one giant dingle-berry:confused: