Girls with dreads

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by ytfghmjb, Jul 23, 2011.

1. You must be misinformed. I never wash my dreads they get wet in the shower every day and I dry them. No smell mildew mold. Nothing. 4 years dreads. 8 years hair.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I was referring to people who don't shower at all and let sweat and oils and just dirt from the air build up. But still I could never go with out my Dr. Bronners soap. Whatever floats your boat man. I like to smell minty. I only dry them myself when I don't want to get my pillow wet lol

3. How long you have your dreads?

4. Two years.. Or are you asking ow long they are?

5. Nah you got it right. I am curious about how long they are now tho haha. I hit my first year in march

6. They are just passed my shoulders. I want to them to stop right at my nipples:p

7. Nice. I'm gonna keep mine at a certain length. Whenever I figure out what that length is haha I don't want em extra long tho

8. Ewwww

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Everyone has their preference. I don't like extra long dreads on guys. Passed the shoulders is pushing it.

10. I'm a girl, and I love my dreads ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401024093.785367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I don't like'em much. But I don't hate them either.

Probably because I must save my hate, to fuel me in the war against the most revolting fashion trend in history:

GAUGES

Look like they fell outta a dumpster of medical waste

12. I hate gauges! Smallest ones look OK sometimes but I've never had the courage to go near anyone's.
    My boss says she normally doesn't allow dreads but but her and everyone in the company are always complimenting mine. Probably to keep me from quitting haha

Does anyone know where to get some nice little wooden beads? I'm afraid glass will break in my dreads and plastic is just ew idk. I'm scared I'll order them online and they won't fit any of my locks. They're pretty thin.

13. [​IMG]

It can look good, but very rarely imo.

14. #294 ytfghmjb, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    ^^ she is bad (in a good way)

15. ...too sexy I love a natty dread emprezz.. Yes Iyah!!!! Too my dreaded queens BIG UP UNUHSELF!!!!!

Sent from my Huawei Y301A2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'm waiting for my hair to grow out and then bleaching it white with blue tips & getting it dreaded. Like this but with blue:) CYMERA_20141113_222741.jpg
    I already have a white wig that I occasionally wear til it grows out. Looks like this:) (it's a bit messy there but wtv) CYMERA_20141113_223001.jpg

17. Long well kept dreads that aren't dyed or full of beads or string = instant turn on

18. I love girls with dreadlocks. A lot of black people hate on white people with locs for some stupid reason. However im black myself & i must say naturally it looks really nice on caucasian hair. I have a big thing for white girls with dreadlocks for some reason.

Open your mind

19. #299 sleepingblade, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    Wow that is one insane mullet.

I've been told by a few people that I should get dreds, I asked why and they said I have the face for it. Haha they said my cheekbones was exactly like Bob Marley.
    At most I had shoulder length hair for 2 years but that was too much work for me.
    I've seen one girl with dreds (in person) that I thought was gorgeous, but she would of been gorgeous regardless.