Burnt hole thru shorts with blunt ash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Funky Kush, Jul 22, 2011.

1. #21 SanDiegoStonerz, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ok well first of all NJ pays it's cops more than anywhere else in WORLD. The average cop salary after 4 years of service is only 54k a year. Not good money at all if you want to be able to support your family and have nice things.

2. Ok, but who is talking about the average salary? I said in NJ. Your general statements are meaningless.

3. #23 SanDiegoStonerz, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Edit: nvm I don't wanna bother fighting with this tard

4. I'm going to go ahead and break down piece by piece your statement and show you that you are completely wrong.

don't do it because cops are ass holes:

Does that mean I'm going to be an asshole? I would be THAT cop that pulls you over finds your ganja and tells you to be safe out there and doesn't do shit and gives you a story to tell all your friends. Plus I'm not in it to be a patrol cop I want to bust the real criminals out there (serial murderers, rapists, Child molesters) by using my skills as some kind of detective (I know this would take several years on the force to achieve). I could give a fuck less about marijuana. You really think I am bringing justice to our society by taking a criminal like me off the streets for smoking a j? Yes, I would be that cop.

They don't make any money:

I'm livin for myself here brotha. I've had girlfriends countless times and I just find life more enjoyable without having to settle down and have a family somewhere. Kids aren't really my thing either. 54k a year is plenty for me I have lived off of far worse.

Sure being a cop will defiantly have its highs and lows but I can tell you one thing, I will defiantly join L.E.A.P. (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) in the first weeks on the job :smoke:

5. I'll share a story about cherries burning people.

This one time my buddy was sittin back seat, we had a full car, 6 peeps, i'm driving. Buddy tosses his cigarette out the window, it somehow flies back in, goes inbetween my back and my seat. Burns a whole right through my dress shirt. I flip shit, swerve a litte bit, get under control, have a little bit of a snap show then we head to the bar.

The thing that pissed me off the whole night though was that people were constantly touching my back through the burnhole at the bar.

6. That guy hasn't got a clue.

Good luck with everything.

7. SanDiegoStonerz hasn't got a clue.

Good luck with everything.

8. :rolleyes: Very nice. I hope nothing ever happens to you or your family because then you're going to need those "asshole cops" to help you out.

9. Happens to the best of us. Jordan shorts ftw

10. Fill me in on what I don't already know if you don't mind.

I know how the law works man I'm not trying to start an argument even though that's what GC is all about.

My brother got convicted of manufacturing because he was growing a fucking plant. I know how the law works buddy. He's now going to prison for 2 years. He has to check that little box on every job application that he is a convicted felon now. "manufacturing" shouldn't describe growing a two foot plant in your own yard for personal use.

So if you will, tell me what I don't already know.

11. Wow.... I wasn't saying you didn't know anything. I was saying SanDiegoStonerz and I even edited the post almost immediately since I figured you might be a little hard of understanding.

I even put a like on your post and wished you luck. Get a clue man.