Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed made my friend have a seizure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CRIMSONxOMERTA, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Did he say a "sausage fest" party?

2. #22 CRIMSONxOMERTA, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where I'm from a sausage fest is a party with no chicks. Haha

3. I gave you plus rep for that because it's so true for me too haha :yummy:

4. Wow OP, dude was having a seizure and you laid him down for a nap? That is highly dangerous and irresponsible. Seizures are medical emergencies.

5. #25 We Have Liftoff, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    If he's new to smoking, dont let him rip the bong. Roll a J and take it easy. It's like downing a fifth of vodka for a first time drinker.

EDIT: saw that he wasn't new to smoking. nvm, he probly was predisposed to seizures like everyone else said

6. He probably faked the seizing so he didn't have to hangout at that disappointment of a party.

Just kidding, I hope your friend is okay.

7. I don't mean to revive an old thread but I am epileptic and I smoke weed. I had a seizure last night. It can be cause from lack of hydration, so drink water while you smoke and are epileptic. Also, the ambiance and lighting of a room can also cause them. Switchin from living in a house with all energy lights to a house with old bulbs put me in a seizure as well.

Also, never lay them in bed. If you do, always be by his side. You can bite your tongue, but impossible to swallow it. But being by his side so when he pukes you turn him on his side so he don't drown in his own vomit.

That being said, I drool over my dank too lol.

8. I've had three blackouts from weed in a span of 4 years. The first one from a bong I had a seizure where all I did was get up from taking a bong hit to spit and hit the bed and I don't remember during it but I drooled on my friends bed from it. The other two happened in my house after a grav where I would take a big grav blow it out and wake up on the floor, pretty creepy, but it hasn't stopped me from smoking and I'm not too worried about it unless they become closer together or happen more often.

9. It sounds like he had some underlying medical problem which induced seizures. With or without the weed he could/would of had the seizure anyway. Make sure he goes to his doctor as soon as possible!

10. same shit happened to my friend from a half kief/half flour bowl out of his stupid lung contraption, he knocked half the shit in his room over

11. How long has he been smoking?is he taking any medications?

12. [​IMG]

13. [quote name='"graybeard"']
    [/quote]

Isnt that the point of the search function so people dont start the same thread? Idunno people bitch either way but I dont see why it matters if his question relates to the OP.

14. I once gave my friend a gb and before he can even exhale he blacked out and fell back and hit the ground

15. sounds to me like he just whitewalled, then got way too fucking high and maybe got the spins. i feel like you may have been overreacting a bit because you were high

16. Fast heartbeatt + Fat rip = fucked.. simple as that

17. Anyone can have a seizure, just because it was right after a bong-toke doesn't mean anything. If anything ganja helps with seizures so don't blame the herb :smoke: