Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ringing ears and cant see while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamberooch, Jul 22, 2011.

1. so me and my friends were seshing in my room and then i felt like i just got flashed banged, ringing ears bright and blury vision.
    any reason why you think this happened?

2. Does your butt hurt too?

3. hahahahahahahaha

4. Blood rushed from your head into the rest of your body.

Case closed.

5. This made me laugh hard as hell haha.

You probably got some of that new flashbang weed. I heard its dank :rolleyes:

6. This.
    /thread

7. #7 Storm Crow, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    Were you "ghosting" your hits hard? That sounds like the type of thing that happens when you clamp down too much holding in your hit! Messes with your blood pressure. (And it really doesn't add that much to the high!)

Breathhold duration and response to marijuana smoke. (abst - 1989)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2554344?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=2&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed

Marijuana Smoking: Factors That Influence the Bioavailability of Tetrahydrocannabinol (full - 1990)
    http://www.ukcia.org/research/FactorsThatInfluenceBioavailability.pdf

Response to marijuana as a function of potency and breathhold duration
    (abst - 1991)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2027922?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed

Marijuana smoking: effect of varying delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol content and number of puffs. (abst - 1992)
    Marijuana smoking: effect of varying delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol content and number of puffs.

8. Or he was Abducted and ass raped. Either way. Not saying your wrong but Probably Ass raped.:eek:

9. You guys are dicks. Sept the one who actually tried to help

10. Naw dood low blood sugar. Eat.

11. It's happened to me twice. Were you able to fight through it or did you pass out? Cause I passed out both times. And fell flat on my back. :p

12. This always happens to me when I stand up after sitting through a long sesh.

As others have said, it can be from low blood sugar or blood rushing to your head, so nothing to really worry about even though it can be kinda scary at times.

13. hate when you get head rush and you're baked as fuck