Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls and Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mdrv, Jul 21, 2011.

1. I don't mind girls who mooch as long as they're not mooching off me.
    Smoke spilling out of a pretty face is :yummy:

2. It all depends on the chick. IM a chick and I dont like toking with some girls. But I also dont like toking with some guys. So, it really is a personality thing. Not gender.

3. dtf girls fasho

4. #24 shestones, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    wow. Some of you guys are really ridiculous. You obviously are kickin it with girls who aren't stoners. Girls who r drinkers and only smoke once in a while act stupid and don't pitch in sometimes. But I'm nothing like that. I buy my own shit or pitch in. I smoke my homeboys out more then they smoke me out and I definately don't act stupid either. And I don't kick it with females that act stupid .. I don't get along with chicks that act like that. It IS irritating. You just have to find chill chicks to smoke with and it'll be just as chill as it is with dudes.

5. ass gas or grass

6. I buy my own stuff too. I'll gladly smoke any of my friends out & I know they'd do the same. I've had some problems with guys being mooches lately... What's that all about? I wish I had some chill stoner girlfriends that I could hang with. I hate when girls take a couple of hits & act retarded. Totally kills the high!

My FWB smokes me out more than I do him but I figure that is one of the benefits & he doesn't seem to mind. :smoke:

7. I love smoking with women! They are funny as hell to smoke with! My one friend acts like a british woman, and my girlfriend talks like a gangster black guy and sometimes strips all weird when we're alone. I'd rather smoke with some gals than dudes...

8. I like to smoke with women, definitely. Other than the obvious sex appeal factor, women often have less of an ego or a temper than a lot of guys and the sesh ends up being more chilled.
    I have noticed that some women seem to have an uncanny ability to act completely sober when needed. I can act sober just fine, but for them it's like they didn't even smoke up!