Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legitimately thinking of puttig bud in parents stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Jul 21, 2011.

1. #1 BloodLust, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    Hey! I was thinking of putting a half gram *something small* of my dro white rhino DANK in his stash to get on my fathers good side. He doesn't know I'm still smoking weed. Im pretty sure he's smoking some shitty mids while I enjoy the fruits of my personal grower:)

Do you honestly think this is a good idea.

I'm not so fond of the idea.... Btw ALL attempts to just talk about pot has failed and looks down in me for being active in legalization and what not even though he is a seasoned toker. It makes no sense. My mother is very anti-pot, which is why I am trying to at least get my father to not "rat me out" if I get caught by him.

Edit: it's fucking annoying anytime I make a thread on the GC iPhone app I somehow misspell a simple word in the title and am unable to edit it.... Ugh.

2. Lol, that's hilarious. Tell me how it turns out.

3. Ask your dad to smoke with you.. I did, worked out fine.

4. pack his bowl with it

5. New plan: throw away his shit bud and when he notices and likely storms into your room pissed tell some melodramatic story of how his smoking ruined your life and what not... when he stands there like "wtf..." be like "nah i'm just fucking with u, try some real bud"... i dunno seems flawless to me

6. I'd still be pissed if someone threw away the bud. At least make him a firecracker with it if you're going to do this.

7. I think you should just sneak some white rhino in his stash. He'd get so high compared to the mids he's used to.

8. #8 BloodLust, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Right? And like visually comparing them it's completely obvious which is frostier.