Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Wet blunt? Can i still use?

• Please log in to reply

ChiTownBlaze

ChiTownBlaze

Mclovin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts
I smoked half a blunt yesterday, and left the other half outside, i put it in a ziploc, but my DUMBASS self forgot to close the bag. It rained last night, so the blunt was kinda wet this morning. I put it in the sun to dry off, it should be good. But can i still smoke it? Its still a good amount of weed, and i think some of the weed was wet too.

bestofbuddha

bestofbuddha

Certified BudSmoker!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts
i think you can! i would of still sparked it up after it dried off!!

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,905 posts
just make sure it's dry,I suggest dry it with a dryer,then smoke it.It wil be good but not as dank as it would have was cause the water touched the THC.

Braddock

Braddock

Professional Vapist;

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,636 posts
a slight amount of thc is infact solube to water, contrary to a very popular bong-belief.

so no, it wont be as dank, but itll still smoke. just make sure its fully fully dry....

id re-roll the weed.

Nhan420

Nhan420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,225 posts
Yeah just give it some time to dry. It will most likely be harher than it was before but will still be potent.

InstaBlaze

InstaBlaze

is a hater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,396 posts

a slight amount of thc is infact solube to water, contrary to a very popular bong-belief.

so no, it wont be as dank, but itll still smoke. just make sure its fully fully dry....

id re-roll the weed.

I don't think it's the THC being absorbed by the water as much as it is the water washing the trichromes off. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure THC isn't soluble in water at all.

The blunt should be fine, maybe you can use a hair dryer or something similar to dry it off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users