The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Wet blunt? Can i still use?

• by ChiTownBlaze
  • Jul 20 2011 05:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Mclovin

• ChiTownBlaze
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

I smoked half a blunt yesterday, and left the other half outside, i put it in a ziploc, but my DUMBASS self forgot to close the bag. It rained last night, so the blunt was kinda wet this morning. I put it in the sun to dry off, it should be good. But can i still smoke it? Its still a good amount of weed, and i think some of the weed was wet too.
Replies (5)

• Certified BudSmoker!

• bestofbuddha
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:07 PM

i think you can! i would of still sparked it up after it dried off!!

• Smooth Criminal
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

just make sure it's dry,I suggest dry it with a dryer,then smoke it.It wil be good but not as dank as it would have was cause the water touched the THC.

• Professional Vapist;

• Braddock
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:14 PM

a slight amount of thc is infact solube to water, contrary to a very popular bong-belief.

so no, it wont be as dank, but itll still smoke. just make sure its fully fully dry....

id re-roll the weed.

• Nhan420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

Yeah just give it some time to dry. It will most likely be harher than it was before but will still be potent.

• is a hater

• InstaBlaze
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,470 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

a slight amount of thc is infact solube to water, contrary to a very popular bong-belief.

so no, it wont be as dank, but itll still smoke. just make sure its fully fully dry....

id re-roll the weed.

I don't think it's the THC being absorbed by the water as much as it is the water washing the trichromes off. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure THC isn't soluble in water at all.

The blunt should be fine, maybe you can use a hair dryer or something similar to dry it off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved