Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half Ounce price?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TOKRFRED, Jul 20, 2011.

1. 70-110 depending on quality.
    Man I really under appreciate what I have in colorado

2. medical cali 90 for mids upwards of 200 for dankies

3. i fucking hate you.

you're complaining about a half of a strain for 100?

holy shit some people these days.

4. hahahahahaha i reckon 14 grams in a half oz mate

5. half ounces anywhere from 75 to 100 on the west coast for top shelf.

6. 250 in GR, Mi

7. Paid 80$ for an half oz of master kush this week. When i look at some of your prices i think i would stop smoking if i didn't live canada.

8. 200/oz in Michigan, but I know a few growers. 280/oz for top shelf at the dispensary.

9. Dude...:mad:

10. Here in bumfuck Iowa I have to pay 200 for high quality strains like Sour Diesel. Most of the time I can get dank for 170.

11. Haha it would be like 130 for the dopest dope ill ever smoke and this is the definition of dank I can get lesser quality medicine for 75 a half o

12. Around $180 a half down here in San Antonio, our prices blow though..

13. 200 in MD...if it really is sour d n u get the half for 100 ur a lucky guy

14. LOL I feel bad for you suckers 150 An ounce for some Sour Diesel up in canada.

15. $165 sour diesel that was shipped from CA. Mad dank, I get hooked up in MA.

16. 150-175 Texas for top Sheft medical grade half ounce

17. $140/half, $280/oz here in Central Florida for high grade.
    That's with multiple connections.

18. You sir, are a phucking more on.

19. Half o of some good here in wv is like 150. I got a hookup though that gets me halfs of good for 125 o's for 250 though.

20. $75 for top grade (medical prick here)