Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC Sour Diesel pickup (HP, aabout 2 oz pictured)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mrghozt, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Real nice looking buds :smoke:. Anyways, I would be careful of posting pics taken by a cellphone cause most of them leave a special code on the picture that can be linked back to your phone.. Or so I've heard...

2. "Hxcurt" gave me neg rep for this for some reason stating "talk like a bitch, get repped like a bitch"...

just sayin....thanks mods...

3. i do have better pics...i have more of this and a whole P of "green crack" i havent even unsealed yet....

will post all at once soon

4. yeah and that was one of the smaller "big buds" there were many that were between 5g-15g....there was one that was 32.3...huuuuuuuuge nugs, thanks to the light i used this cycle...i saved a 7 gram bud i still have from this batch, been through like 40 new batches since but i held that bud cuz a) found a seed in it and b) im saving the sour for a special occasion unless someone wants to pay $300 for the bud when theres a drought :).....i do find myself dipping into once in awhile tho :x

5. idc its all for personal use....whats the worst that can happen? thats how i look at it...

6. #46 S0UR, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    You sure that's NYC Diesel? It's supposed to smell like a more grapefruity smell. I ask because those nugs don't look like NYCD to me. NYCD is more of a light, airy, semi dense, spear shaped nug. I could be wrong, I'm sure you have legit names if you're picking up hp's. To me it just looks more like some type of Sour Diesel/OG Kush cross. Or some other type of Sour D cross. Dank shit bro.

Actually I take that back, that's a huge cola. No wonder it's not spear shaped and it is lighter than ECSD. Yeah it probably is NYCD, my bad I'm stoned off ECSD lol.

7. yea that was the nyc diesel...i have some sour right now...exactly as u just described...i prefer the nyc...both great though :smoke:

8. i cant believe i had a super healthy seed of this bud that i absolutely mangled due to my chedule...it sucks to think i could have tons of this bud flowering almost ready to go right now if i fuckin grew it right....goddamnit...

9. [quote name='"mrghozt"']

yea that was the nyc diesel...i have some sour right now...exactly as u just described...i prefer the nyc...both great though :smoke:[/quote]

You like NYCD more? I'm in love with ECSD. The taste is the shit!

10. #50 Uluvmynuts2, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    Is it soil or dro?

11. #51 Uluvmynuts2, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    A half pound in ny is not a serious charge really. Im sure its a little less now but you dont go to jail your first time even for a pound. I love the sour aftertaste.

12. Nic nuge bro

13. this particular plant was grown organically in soil

the mother is about 2 years old in soil

we sell the clones for $100 each....

weve grown this strain several diffreent ways...aeroponics etc...soil just seems to work best for this plant...and then when its ll organic, what a difference...

a bunch of friends are taking clones and growing it however they want...we shall see quite soon which yields the best results as some are growing in soil some hydro, and some hydro in the SoG setup....ill tell u this...this is one of the easiest strains to handle....its very leniant and all of my new growers caught on very quickly and have made mistakes that wouldve cost half a crop if this strain wasnt so resilisiant to idiots...or should i say inexperienced growers, imo idiots...lol

14. Dankitydankdank... but you haven't told us the answer to the question everyone asks... so you may as well answer it. How much did you pay for that fat sack o dank? Hopefully no more than a couple grand :eek:

15. #55 Uluvmynuts2, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    Is it west coast sour or original sour(real deal). Did you try outdoor with this strain? Im sure it would yield like crazy and be easier to grow for the idiots. Lol.

16. Nycd used to be anotHer name for chemdawg and soma had a nycd which s supposed to taste like grapefruit. Never tried chem but def want. All i get in ny thats good is 350 an ounce haze but its really good. Was going to offer to smoke you up but you are in cali. Would like some indica though like cd or a hybrid like og kush maybe headband or blueberry cheese. Have you tried lemon skunk? I think i would rather have super lemon haze though have you worked with it before? I know the sour must yield nice but stinks.

17. looks very funky man, def delivery service quality

18. yep..still have some..thanks to seeds :)

19. for the whole HP i paid $1750...cant beat it...others selling it for $22+...good thing i "know the grower"

im about to post my latest pickup...its down to about a QP of some "pif" super fluffy shit...an ounce looks like 2.5 its kinda wacky...people seem to enjoy spending $20 and receiving a pillow of bud in return :)...

ugh my camera is charging and dont wanna use the phone, will upload asap

20. #60 mrghozt, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011

as i am in NJ at the moment and do not have the space to grow outside, no i have not....i did send some seeds out to a buddy in san diego...im sure he's giving that a go as we speak....ill update when he calls :).....but yea, i feel like u could throw one of these seeds into the ground in your yard and with decent sun you will yield around 80-140 grams depending on alot of variables...

edit: no u cant just throw it into ur yard lol