Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NYC Sour Diesel pickup (HP, aabout 2 oz pictured)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mrghozt, Jul 20, 2011.

1. grew it.....a half of something like that around here would easily run u $2500

i also love the huge nugs, one of em is over 32 grams...i am going to feel terrible breaking it up...

2. thank u...it is :)

3. i love sour

4. as do i sir...my favorite sativa by far...

5. Why not show the HP?

6. cuz i grabbed a jar and and oz i was going to "smoke all at once for $420":p

do u really need to see the whole HP? the other qp is still vacuum sealed weird how someone whose been on here and has such a rep as urself to question my claim...but whatever, really dont need to prove how much weed i have to you :wave:

7. when i wake up tomo ill post the 12 sours i have growing, maybe then you will believ sir...give me about 6 hours to sleep my dog just woke me up throwing up on my bed :devious:

8. lmfao dude just wanted to see the half pound and you started freaking out god damn some people just cant call themselves stoners

9. Id hit it for sure.

Wish you had some better pics

10. looks so damn delicious. great pickup. care to invite me over? i've never been blessed with tasting some diesel. :(

11. Wow. i was just asking to see the full pickup.

But now you've gone and looked stupid.

12. Yeah what a freakin baby.

13. thats the shit.

14. just looked in the mirror, nope dont look stupid :D

15. I bet you will after smoking some of that fiyah bud you have:D:smoke:

16. I love my sour dessel

17. i love my sour diesel too :D

18. did that say 6.2? nice

19. that looks amazing! you near ues?

20. bump for someone