unfairly busted-i smoke i don't sell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skydiamonds, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Wow that's home heavy shit, idk how that is going to turn out but i would say lawyer the fuck up and do it right

2. #102 AKspartan, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Were you able to see them conducting the search? Did they just tear through your entire house, top-to-bottom?

And as good as your hiding spot seems, something like LSD, of which possession unfortunately seems to be punished incredibly harshly by the US "justice" system, probably shouldn't be hidden in a container. Put it somewhere that cannot be accessed without the use of tools and in a way so that even if the searchers were to take apart whatever was necessary to access your hiding place, it still wouldn't be readily visible. This is easiest with this drug, obviously, because it comes in a flat sheet.

But good luck to you, and please invest in a good attorney.

3. thanks man. this does fucking suck. :( 7 it isn't funny. we lost all contact with all friends because we are afraid. we eloped because we figured we wouldn't have money for a wedding later this year or would be in jail. it really fucking sucks.
    unfortunately the state of wv has about 3 lawyers listed on the NORML website 7 the only NORML lifetime member listed is in Thailand or something :( we've contacted a few lawyers for free consultations.
    thanks for your anger - it proves this country isn't full of ignorant assholes - just run by them...

4. they busted in & at gun point had my husband & parents/siblings held in the dining room. again they were scared & pleading to see the search warrant but to no avail. so yes they were there but not completely thinking at 100% at midnight when this all was going down. the hits were as concealed as i thought needed to be. but alas. the warrant is for cultivation of marijuana & the hits were hidden inside of something, underneath something in the freezer. so there's that. there's no way that anything in my freezer could be used to cultivate marijuana.
    thank you for your input. we are looking into lawyers.... thanks again.

5. wisdom

6. I hate to say this but people are known to store large amounts of bud in freezers also people store seeds in the freezer for use at a later date

Again I have your family In my thoughts and hope everything works out...keep your head up.

puffer

7. that is pretty shitty, but they already got all our seeds ( i save them to snack on after i found them at health food stores because they are full of protein & other vitamins ) which were in little jars sitting on our table :\ & it was in a very small container.
    thank you again for your positivity. it's hard to keep our heads up, but we're trying. hoping to get in touch with a few lawyers after this holiday weekend.

8. Sorry if I missed something but when I got busted for possession I didn't see anything in the mail ever. We have a P.O. Box because of nosey neighbors and the cops sent the info for my court date a whole year later to my house address where we don't receive mail. 1 months later got pulled over when I was rolling bawlz with a warrant out for my arrest, tripped out in the holding cell that night. Be cautious and do what I didn't do and make a few phone calls or have your lawyer make a few, that is their job after all. And that's a shame about the LSD.

9. the cops on the night of the raid told my mother to look for a letter in the mail the following friday. then when my father tried to retrieve our belongings they said by that friday we would receive something in the mail. i wouldn't have expected something in the mail unless they told us both times we should expect something. obviously we haven't received anything yet. very frustrating. i'm sorry about your night, man, that would suck, i can't even imagine.
    yeah now we're having trouble with lawyers calling us back. :\ thanks for the advice though