unfairly busted-i smoke i don't sell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skydiamonds, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Lol right

2. Does that mean a minimum sentence of 3.5 years for LSD? If it does I'm about to flip out far beyond the average flip.

3. Damn man, that's a right crock of shit. 3.5 years for 6 tabs of Lucy!?
    There is no minimum for any drug possession over here in the UK. First offence usually just leads to a fine and/or community service.

This is technically a bad time man, it's 7:20am and I've been on, erm, things. lol I'll give you a better answer tomorrow but it basically comes down to the container it's stored in and condensation on removal.
    The only moisture in a freezer is frozen.:smoke:

4. #45 Andrew Reynolds, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    ahhhh alright no more is really necessary, I get what you're saying. Proper sealing and acclimation to room temp should do the trick just fine then!!

edit: fuck it, who wouldn't want what I had written here before. I'll delete it before I get in trouble.

5. #46 Dylanzs, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What are you pulling? :confused: :smoke: :hippie:

6. Bitch get the hell out of my city this isn't funny to anyone besides you.

Ok homey this is how its gunna go all the pipes combined = a drug counseling class
    the LSD = probation
    Your real problem here is that plant, it could go a lot of different ways im assuming you were arrested for cultivation? well the DA could say that the plant would give several ounces of marijuana which is more than personal use which equals distribution and that could really fuck you. It is possible though unlikely that you will go to prison for this and that is something you will have to accept. What you really need is a good lawyer do your research ask where they went to law school get the best you can afford. You may not believe me but it is worth the 10k they are going to ask for.

Good luck my friend. Get a lawyer not a public defender, with a public defender you may get a great lawyer or you may get a drunk there is no way to know.

7. Do you really think he'll only get probation for the felony L?

8. Well if you and your family got raided, but no one was arrested... you my friend just got robbed. It happens pretty often... cops need ipods too and we don't pay them much. lol

If you didn't get arrested when it happened you are in the clear. Unless you are a poor minority then you are ok. lol

9. sorry if i came off like a bitch but i was just implying that you be a little smarter about your habit. smoking weed is nothing to be ashamed of and it's not wrong -- although the law says otherwise. marijuana is still not a legalized drug, which means that you can't just be blatantly showing off and telling other people about your stash. what i'm also saying is you can't really trust anyone and the more information you keep to yourself, the better.

i also concur the idea of seeing if the DEA got a warrant to raid your house. they must have had probably cause no? and i really doubt there's only one lawyer in west virgina.

as for the nice comment -- not everyone is going to sugarcoat shit for you :)

10. Also i mentioned the warrant, because even if they had a warrant, there is only specific things they are allowed to search, for example if it was only for the garage they can't seach the house, and vice-versa.

Also if they're looking for a supposed grow-op or something like that they can't look in your drawers and under your bed and shit. You can get alot of stuff thrown out if they didn't have a proper warrant.

11. What trouble does this ***** need to get out of? He didn't get arrested and he wan't even there. The cops are just hoping they don't get sued. Somebody probably told them that you were mfg lsd and they got their panties in a wad... then when they found a few hits and some bongs they were standing with dick firmly in hand. If nobody got arrested..... nobody is in trouble. Am I the only one who doesn't see anything in the story about actually getting arrested?

12. so is the N word really the only word they censor on here? Got to do a test.
    Nazi, cracker, fag, faggot, bitch, cunt, jew, jewbag, kike, KKK, ****, wetback, beaner, sand******, etc...

13. i guess (short for) hispanic is another one... lol

14. sucks bro. snitches get stitches.

15. You are fucked because they found the acid.

16. Why didnt they arrest you or your family when they found everything? Shouldn't someone have had to go to jail?

17. damn bro. i did not know that. plus rep.

18. claim insanity