unfairly busted-i smoke i don't sell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skydiamonds, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Damn I'm sorry bro.

But guns pointed to there heads?
    That's a little excessive.

2. goodluck brotha!
    Keep eatin them tabs!

3. someone you know obviously snitched on you -- sorry to hear that OP. but it is technically your fault you got caught. or your sister's. point is don't talk about where you keep your shit with other people. one of you guys must have said something to somebody which is not smart at all. so next time if you don't want to get caught -- keep your mouth shut.

and why are you asking GC for advice when you already have a lawyer? you ain't paying us -- so don't expect great advice. just saying. and why don't you call the DEA and see what the fuck is up? or ask your lawyer to cause why else the fuck would you pay him?

4. It sounds like you live in a small town. If that ever happened over here cops would just tell people to lower the blinds.

A neighbor definitely spotted you through a window and I bet you have people over often. They notified police and police watched your spot until they saw something.

Pretty pathetic and that's why weed should be decriminalized. Guns in faces for that? Fuck outta here!

5. Freezers contain a lot of moisture and are actually a bad place to store LSD, so theres a slim possibility that the hits will have degraded into iso-LSD. Which is still illegal I guess so never mind what I was about to say

6. Shame we can't talk about it here, could have had a nice debate.
    I'll just say this, you're not 100% correct.:smoke:

7. sooo you're telling me all it takes is a tip to have the DEA raid a house? Pretty sure they need actual evidence not just OH MAN THIS GUYS GOT ALOT OF FRIENDS THAT COME OVER OFTEN! HES A DRUG DEALER!

8. I'm so so sorry about what's happening man. I honestly wish you the best of luck, I'm sure your lawyer will be able to sort something out. Just listen to him, don't admit to anything, the pics you could say were tobacco/herbal blends (the smoke rings). Best of luck, we're all wishing the best.

9. Oh shit
    Wheeling WV is like 10 minutes from my house

10. i hate how the laws are any more. i think its so messed up that people who just use recreationally are punished for it. im sorry i dont have any input on advise for you or how to handle the situation. i just dont want to give any wrong information, id suggest you get a lawyer ((which you already did)) and keep your mouth shut to your friends or anyone other then your parents and lawyer about this situation. best of luck!!!

11. nope. we don't have people over. like ever. literally it had been over a week before this happened that we had the first people over in a long while. we don't like most of the people we live around. literally.

12. well clearly. we were not selling & have never. AND we don't have a lot of friends over. hence the freaking out. you guys don't get the point of me posting this is because we didn't do anything to get the US government in our house. besides smoke weed & trip privately (months ago)
    so. again. i ask who else has had NO evidence of being a seller & was raided. that's the really fucked up part of all this.

13. thanks dude. this is really helpful. i'm sorry that i'm not ashamed i smoke weed. i do, i love it & it helps me. i have very few friends as well.
    why did you post at all if all you were going to do is be an ass to me? stoners are supposed to take care of each other. clearly you are not a nice person.
    i'm asking fellow stoners for advice. i'm sorry but the only lifetime NORML lawyer in WV is taking a vacation in Thailand. i'd just like some info from someone who understands that smoking weed IS NOT WRONG.
    but thanks anyway the added stress is awesome.

14. that's sucks dude. The system is too messed up nowadays and people aren't old school anymore.. Keep your mouth shut. Don't talk

15. that's a shame man. im pullin for ya.

can't offer any advice, just wanted to send good vibes your way.

16. #36 Glassworks, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    Possession of LSD is a pure-weight offense. There is no first-degree or fifth-degree offense for this drug.
    Charges and penalties for LSD/Acid possession in New York range from Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Second (2nd) Degree, an A2 Felony, down to Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the forth (4th) Degree, a C Non Violent Felony.

the A2 felony is 8-14 years, the C non violent felony is 3 1/2-15

Pretty much depending on how they prosecute you, your FUCKED for the lsd.

EDIT: this is for NY of course, depending on where you live it could be more/less sever

17. By the way? did they show you a warrant?

18. Your lucky you didn't get killed man.

19. on the camera are there pictures of your whole family smoking and what not?

do you know who they are charging with the so called offenses?

i would act now as if my phones were tapped and all internet traffic is being monitored.

20. Shouldn't tell people where you hide your goods, remember that old sayying "lose lilps sink ships".. best of bro my friend just got raided about 2 months ago here in PA