unfairly busted-i smoke i don't sell

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skydiamonds, Jul 19, 2011.

1. so friday night before i left work my sister came to tell me the house was being raided.
    awesome right?
    so my 2 way younger siblings, mom, dad & fiancee had guns pointed at them & interrogated. all the while our house & garage "hang out" was being searched.
    from the questions & the way they searched we are basically certain of a few facts - someone snitched on us but told the cops that we were big time sellers/cultivators.
    we aren't.
    long story short this is what they took from us - 8 glass pipes/bongs, 2 hookahs (not used for marijuana at all), 2 of my journals i keep while stoned, my camera with pictures of me practicing rolling joints/blowing smoke rings/hitting bowls (along with very explicit pictures...), our "joint tin" with baggies saying "1st gen joint" & a baggie saying & containing a "2nd gen joint"........................the only really bad things they found was 6 hits of LSD (they knew exactly where to look for that as it was quite well hidden) & one plant. the plant honest to anything you believe in was a miracle. one day it appeared in my mothers garden & as it grew quite quickly we recently decided to just cut it down & throw it out rather than waiting to see if it was a legal male plant. obviously we were too late.

ok. so we're freaking out pretty bad. have any other stoners out there got raided when they wanted a seller & you weren't one?
    this was the DEA raiding us - not just the city cops.
    this is very scary & we would like some advice/support/anything...

thank you very very much.... good luck to all you stoners....

2. My buddy went through getting raided but seeing as it was 1 plant it will probably be a lesser charge depending on your state laws, or u could get a lawyer who could prob get you outta it

3. dude they found fucking lsd your fucked.

4. Hopefully I see you on the show DEA

5. Damn I'd get a good lawyer..mayb there's a loophole and you can get outta it. What state r yu in? My apartment got raided when I was sellin..unless you admit to having it..it's pretty hard to prove who's it actually was. ESP if a lot of people have been there or even staying there.. Good luck bro hopefully you can get it reduced!

6. LSD= no good

Sorry homie, guns a blazing if you wanna make this story more interesting lol

7. Pop some pigs.

8. What are the Federal Penalties for LSD Sale and Possession?
    Like most illicit drugs, LSD use is typically not prosecuted in the federal criminal system. More common prosecutions are for the manufacture and trafficking of the drug. Because LSD is mostly manufactured domestically, there are considerable penalties for the trafficking of LSD. Following are some examples of federal sentencing for LSD:

* Trafficking 1-9 grams mixture (one dose is roughly .5g):
    o First Offense
    + Not less than 5 yrs, and not more than 40 yrs.
    + If death or serious injury results, not less than 20 years or more than life.
    + Fine not to exceed $2 million.

9. I wish you the best of luck bruh.

10. You need a lawyer as soon as possible.

Find one...

Spend the money...

It'll be worth it.

Good luck, bro.

11. Ok not to be a dick, but if one dose of cid is NOT .5 grams. lol its measured in parts per million haha

12. LSD is measured out in parts per million when making the doses....

BUT usually local authorities will charge you with the weight of the tab, sugar cube, whatever as pure LSD. They dont seperate out the weight of the tab, they weight it up as pure LSD.
    Thats why lots of people who've been caught with a sheet get completely fucked

13. I hope you don't live in a zero tolerance state. Then you'd be really fucked hahaha. I'd get a good lawyer, and hope for the best.

14. Where is this go-to place one hides his lsd...and then the feds find it?

15. 5 years man..

sounds like someone in your group got cought with a very small ammount of drugs, and instead of them getting a fine and prbation, they decided to tell them where your lsd was.

16. West Virginia weed laws.

I dunno about the trips man, I was under the impression they were the same schedule as weed in the US? Doesn't that mean it'll basically be the same possible charges?
    Good luck anyway dude, sounds like a shit situation.

17. the feds decided to raid my neighbors house once. there was over 20 co cars, armored trucks, and fire trucks. they woke the whole street up on an intercom yelling "this is the dea blah blah blah...." (i almost shit mysdlf when i woke up to that.)

18. oh and after they shot percussion grenades thru his window and drug the 85 year old man out of his house naked, they realized they mixed up the street numbers and it was really house 173 and not 113. they then shook his hand and left. diddnt even pay for damages. and people wonder why i hate cops...

19. Somebody flipped on you. Admit nothing at all.

You need to get a good criminal lawyer to fight this one. The DEA is notorious for fucking shit up. You need to write down everything you know about what happened. You also need all the info your family can provide you. A good criminal lawyer is first though.

You may get off with because you had no intention of trafficking.

20. wow some of you that replied were absolutely NO HELP WHATSOEVER - thanks for making a bad situation worse.

we DO have a lawyer & have been in contact with one within hours of this happening. we were NOT selling ANYTHING - 6 hits of LSD in the bottom of a tin of loose leaf tea amongst my 10 other types of tea in my freezer. yeah i KNOW someone tipped them off. who else hides their acid there? anyway whatever.

the Joey24x18 story is really shitty man - that really does suck :(

i live in WV.

so far what we've found & the lawyer said 1 year jail MAX for the LSD & we can PROVE we didn't sell any of it nor intended to.

& seriously - people who are just telling me i'm fucked - thanks. i know. my fucking house was raided by the DEA.
    its been a week and a day and we have heard NOTHING AT ALL. which is kinda freaky, right?
    an honest thank you to those who gave support & actual help :)