Sex Advice from a Girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GanjaBabe90, Jul 18, 2011.

1. sex advice? whad about sex lessens? :laughing:

2. In my experience it depends on the situation and the level of comfort you feel with the person. If it's after we've had sex a few times and he can't come again I don't get offended at all. If it's the first time we're fooling around - yeah, it can be a little hard not to take it personally if the guy can't come. I'm a sensitive gal and I can take it pretty personally. I have this fwb that I'm really close to and he can't always come. I never take it personally with him because I know the whole situation is enjoyable for both of us even if orgasms aren't involved. So as I said it really depends on the situation, level of comfort, and how sensitive the lady is you're fooling around with.

3. Well I'm glad you found it :) And no, those phrases definitely sound promising. She's telling you she wants to show off more of her sex moves to you so you should be excited!!

4. well i know if after my first time with a girl and she says it was amazing and i tell her that i was just getting started. i dont lie, shes got no idea whats in store for her if she thought that was amazing.