Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Home made pipe or bong ideas

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrman1, Jul 18, 2011.

1. I'm looking for an easy way to make my own pipe or bong with out using plastic or foil would making one out of wood work or not?Please answer an give me some easy ideas

2. if ur looking for something that wont poison u just make an apple pipe youtube it, dude dont use plastick or tinfoil that sit is not good for you ahaha re read the post srry blizted outa my mind:smoke:

3. fruit pipes? like apples, bananas, etc.? wood ones would be possible it would just take a bit of tools and time

4. I would like something that I could use over again and I wouldn't use a plastic bottle or anything like that and also is a aluminum can safe or not?

5. yea i smoked out of aluminum foil bowls. 70% of the time the first year I was smoking. There is nothing wrong with it. I just held a lighter up to some great value aluminum foil for about 15 seconds, way longer than the amount of heat that would get to it when smoking weed. Results? Got blackened somewhat. No poisonous vapor, smoke, nothing. If you are still worried just break up the weed smaller so it burns faster and you don't have to keep the heat on the alum foil as long. Also don't keep the flame on it for longer than 10 seconds.

6. oh sorry i just read ur post better. Same thing happens with aluminum cans. Just make sure to wash out the can. might get some burn sugar taste in your mouth lol.

7. So the aluminum can bowl and stuff will work too it won't put off any bad vapors?

8. make a gravity bong, steamroller, lightbulb vape, can, or hot knife

9. in my experience, it's hard to make something permanent, unless it's like a gravity bong. I prefer a waterfall bong, all you need is a bottle, the bigger the better, with a whole in the bottle and a home made bowl at the top, ratchet or tin foil, whatever

10. Lol ok so what to do with the pipe or bong with aluminum foil like I said I would like something that would last alittle longer that a Pice of fruit

11. You can make a pipe outta wood. carve out a bowl and drill the stem. Make sure u fire proof the bowl by putting honey in the bowl and rubbing ash on it. Scrap the ash off and ur bowl is fire proof

12. Don't use an aluminum can! Make a gravity bong. Very easy to make and fucks you up somethin mighty.

Materials:

2-liter bottle (mtn dew, pepsi, sprite, whatever)
    Scissors
    Lighter
    Knife
    Bucket
    Pingpong ball
    Wrench bit (size of your choosing) http://www.taiwantrade.com.tw/resources/member/4833/productcatalog/2ecdd226-4698-42d7-9bce-36ff580ab4a3_BIT_1.jpg the item on the very right for those not mechanically inclined

Procedure:

1. Take the two liter bottle and cut off the base, leaving an open bottle.

2. Take your knife and heat it up. Then create a hole in the bottle cap as close to the size of the wrench bit.

3. Insert the wrench bit into the cap from the top.

4. Screw on cap.

You're done!

Now how to hit it,,,

Fill your bucket up with water and toss the pingpong ball in there. Then take off the bottle cap and place the bottle over the ball so the bottle floats. Then fill the wrench bit on the cap with weed and screw it back onto the bottle. Then take your lighter and have the flame hover over the weed a little as you slowly pull the bottle out of the water.

****be sure NOT to pull the bottle all the way out!! As this will release the smoke!!!!

Once the bottle is as full as possible, unscrew the cap and place your lips on the bottle, inhaling as the bottle returns to the water. Keep inhaling till you get to the pingpong ball.

This delivers massive hits and WILL get you stoned in no more than 6 hits at MOST.
    :smoke:

13. Also my friend has a bong but idk if he will let me use it that why I'm wondering how to make something that will last longer and can't just go buy one under age

14. lol 6 hits, i think one would get me feeling pretty good

15. hot knife?

16. I Waz thinking that too? :/

17. bro aside from the fact that you could be banned for that, don't you have any adult friends?

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmixODIvAtM]‪How To Make A Homemade Lightbulb Vaporizer Free! [HD]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

19. ya hot knifing, heating two knives on a stove, picking up a TINY amount of weed with one and pressing the knives together with the bud inbetween and sucking the smoke up with a cut two liter bottle...