favorite compact strains that don't stone & couchlock?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hazey grapes, Jul 18, 2011.

1. i don't have problems with people who genuinely DO enjoy getting stoned, need to, or have the kinda personality that should never mess with any hallucinogens, but i instantly hated it the very first time i tried it and inly like getting high when i can. i really need to figure out how to get a grow going because i miss it so much again.

if the market were fair and those of us who don't like indicas one bit didn't get the "fuck you! we don't serve your kind here!" routine for DECADES. after pissing literally thousands of dollars away never getting high ONCE, i think i'm entitled to a bit of righteous indignation.

if i have to fight the good fight alone... eh... what else is new?

2. I just dont understand instead of trying to chase down "dealers" just GROW your own. Then you dont have to worry about what the dealer is trying to sell you. You say you buy tons of seeds, well put them to work. Grow some C99 and some 8miles, grow some LSD and some IBLs, then you can be the sativa hook up and show the world what they are missing out on. Instead you rant and rave about what everyone else is growing and how you are being forced stuff that you dont want. Which is ridiculous anyway, no one FORCES you to buy or smoke any kind of weed.
    Of course when I say grow your own, I mean complete it, cure it, then smoke it. Dont smoke it when its 2 weeks into veg then bitch, moan, and groan because it didnt do the trick...
    Personally, I think you are the only one who thinks you are entitled to a "bit of righteous indignation". If you are paying for stuff you dont want, thats ALL on you.

3. hazey grapes

ur my man! its as if i was listening to myself :)

sativa all the WHEY :D

4. Woah woah woah!!!!!!!! From what I have seen on this thread Hazey is FAR from a noob. Telling him to not smoke his weed 2 weeks into veg is kind of an ignorant thing to say... The guy is talking about different phenos and IBL's and the history of Cannabis and what it did in the past thirty years and you think he doesn't know what part of the plant to smoke?

Anyways.... I more disagree with Hazey than agree but at the same time feel I understand where he is coming from more than others... By that I mean I agree with every FACT he put down, but a lot of what he just said were OPINIONS in disguise as facts. You can't say that Indica buds provide no "high." They just provide a high on a completely different level, they provide something that is the opposite of a "high," but yet is classified as a "high." By everything you said hazey, it seems to me more like you have no medicinal use for weed at this point in your life and your PREFERANCE for Sativas has gone a little too far... In my opinion it is a very ignorant thing to say you would like all afghanis to be extinct or whatever you were saying... You need to understand that their are other Cannabis connoisseurs out their who really appreciate the effects of an Afghani or other Indica and have a need for it's specific recipe of cannabanoids. Also, you obviously have a good hold on anxiety and paranoia, but many weed smokers out their can't hold good with Sativa dominant strains. The high THC content in the same strain with very little other cannabanoids to even it out can result for many people in a very unhappy high. In fact, their are many who are just super Sativa sensitive and just don't like using Cannabis recreationally. So they use it for medicine.

HAZEY is completely right about the whole "dealers supply demand" thing. When someone is in the commercial weed business illegally they are going to be greedy money loving bastards like this whole world is... The way the black market is run is not always like the way the legal market works. When the only dealers in town have made the obvious decision to go with a species of Cannabis that yields more bud in less time, people are not going to just say, "No! We want Sativa buds, were not smoking pot untill you get a Sativa dom strain...." This specially wouldn't happen in a world where people are so uneducated with weed they don't even realise the dealer ever made a switch in product. What I have just said happened and still happens all the time. Hazey is mad at the fact that people are ignorant to see that EVEN our precious peace making, eye opening, spiritually enhancing tool, has been corrupted by money.

I have to bring up a point that counters what I just said though, and that's the medical game. Hazey, there are dispensories in 13 states right now where their are growing true, 100% trippy ass Sativas at this very second in time. Seedbanks and other connisseurs like your self will always keep the Sativa genetics going. If anything, you should feel lucky that your fortunate enough to understand the whole Sativa topic and how their are highs out their that EVEN EXPERIENCED WEED SMOKERS HAVE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED BEFORE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO GREEDY AND IMPATIENT WITH INDICA STRAINS AND HIGHS!!!

I know it was a long post but all I have to say is many people enjoy the feeling of having your arms and legs weigh a thousand pounds, or maybe having that Indica numbness come over their body. Personally, I have always found it fascinating that we have a plant that has these two HUGE spectrums of feelings. I have always used every strain I have grown or smoked in accordance with how it effects me, Indicas for medicine, Sativas for fun, and hybrids because I'm a pothead. :)

I think you should get off that pedestal and learn to accept the other side... Peace & Love

5. Hazey doesn't even have a grow going. Just because he copies and pastes info from other sites in the middle of his rants doesn't mean he's an experienced grower. The fact that he thinks any strain that comes in under 4 ft is "compact" and then says he flowers then at the 3rd node shows he doesn't know what he's talking about. Either he's a shitty grower and getting too much stretch, or he doesn't even grow to know what he's saying. A well grown plant, flowered on the 3rd node won't come in over 4 ft, no matter the strain.He buys he weed from dealers and then pretends to be an experienced grower. He probably grew one of two crops if that.

6. #26 hazey grapes, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    um, when did i EVER even IMPLY that i'm the world's best grower and NO i don't copy & paste crap other than quotes. ever notice a lack of caps in everything i say? what, do you think i copy something, paste it, and then go uncapping everything? really? a lot of what i say comes from conversations just like this one too as i've been in and out of weed forums 10 years by now ALWAYS looking in vain for non-existent smoke reports that CONFIRM a strain doesn't couchlock like say, super silver haze & apollo 11 which i absolutely refused to acknowledge as acceptable no matter how many tried to push me towards them until they turn troll on me for refusing to play their game. i just know what i like to smoke and try my best to get it any way i can.

i have smoked a lot of leaf trim that kicks EVERY bud's butt that i've bought since columbian gold was offed by the forces of darkness. i'll smoke leaf that gets me high or mexican brick even over the stickiest indica bud you could EVER show me. that's how much i hate getting stoned. a pissweak half hour high is STILL a high.

easier said than done! it's effing hard to grow when you have nosy effing landlords that like to pop by whenever they feel like it for inspections like living in a prison camp and also having crap neighbors up in your biz dropping dimes to the landlord probably too like the scumbags that effed with me because my 24h room was my closet.

you don't think i want to be growing RIGHT NOW? that's why i want to get the eff out of this hellhole (and probably wind up in another one). i'd love to have a constant head stash and to be able to go around dropping freebies.

it ain't easy finding places to grow outdoors either where no one ever goes in the city if your car is a bicycle. if you have any ideas on how i could fix this without the money to move, please do share it because i want nothing more out of life really than to breed weed & get laid occasionally. oh, and to ride my bike and listen to music. doing ANY of those activities while high is even better. weed is the meaning of life and god's greatest gift. life is meant to be enjoyed. it's too bad so many aholes in life serve no purpose other than to mess with yours.

i just have this kinda life where people follow me around and fuck with me. i just had to mute 3 trolls here the other day. short of winning the lottery and buying my own house, i don't know how to get the man off my back. i had the same problems at my last 2 apartments too... uppity nosey tweaker scum neigbors at the last one and nosy landlords again before that. those effers aren't fooling anyone! they show up whenever they want to disrupt people's attempts to grow.

this place in particular is bogus. the scum that run it like to make appointments for inspections to force you to stay home and wait for them and then wait a couple weeks to show up! i've had a lot of plants i've stowed die because of that shit. one time, they showed up as a GROUP and scattered like roaches (again, after making me wait a couple weeks) and i heard closet doors get opened. how do you stop a landlord from doing that?

i'd be growing right now if i could. well, maybe not right now because it's too hot, but i'd have a stash until fall at least

i tried LSD (and VERY similar onyx too)... didn't like them. they both have annoying creeper stones. i'm happy with 8 miles high, haze skunk & super cali haze and liked C99 for activities when it was still around.
    you just don't get it do you? of course i'd DIY if i could but when you can't you're forced to take the same old same old crap every greedy bastid buys their SUV with. not only that, but what others grow DOES effing matter! sativas are going extinct CONSTANTLY because of the indicrap CONSPIRACY! just within the past couple months, C99 vanished from joey weed AND drgreengenes and you can't get vouched for malawi gold anymore now that afropips is gone. +REP in peace. you can't DIY strains that are extinct. if the remaining IBLs are to stay around, SOMEONE'S gotta stop growing indicrap.
    no, it's on all the clones that REFUSE to give me what i DEMAND. any time i have gotten a bud that gets me high, no amount of begging & pleading to BUY the gear, even at the INSANE price of $120 for an EIGTH could ever score me what i wanted.

personally, i'm starting to think you're another (what's the word for reasonably polite troll?) that likes getting stoned or dealer that feels threatened by anyone dissing their trade. if you keep taking shots at me, i will mute you.

get me high or eff off and die!
    dealers are the worst lot. try and find a headstash grower! their gear NEVER hits the streets outside of norcal. indica dealers are no dsifferent than crack & meth dealers in my book. deal with it.
    nope! not ignorant... TRUE! getting high is SO important to me that i can't resist it's lure (25 or so years of NEVER being able to can do that to ya) and do take samples of the gear i try to grow. i'm getting better though. i HAVE budded C99, haze skunk, & LSD, but still took samples during growth, but everything before that never made it to flowering. getting high is my biggest vice. i don't have an addictive personality, but getting high is irresistable to me. it would be easier for me to turn supermodel pussy down than a haze skunk bud.

MOST of what i know about strains outside my experiences with a couple dozen named strains is all book learnin' from 25 years of reading ANY smoke reports (ALSO impossible to find even when you beg & plead with the effing smokers DIRECTLY!) i could as well as the 3 grow guides i used to have memorized and anything else. a lot of it is theoretical.

your definition of high and mine are TOTALLY different! the ONLY thing indicas do is make you tired. that's it! any euphoria, trippiness, or motivation in a strain comes from sativas and as such means a plant is an hybrid. indicas are SO foul that even at just 25%, they totally screw skunk #1's buzz up and STILL pollute the buzz a little at even 12.5% in the case of haze skunk. i call getting stoned getting low. you NEVER, i repeat NEVER get the light floaty feeling you get from columbian gold from any indica. i've smoked that crap 25 years and never gotten high once, just tired and pissed off. indicas literally make me unhappy.

i want indicas extinct as payback for making columbian gold, panama red, cambodian blackseed, malawi gold, kerala krush, burmese, & acapulco gold etc. ALL extinct in the market in LEGIT form and CONTINUE to crowd what few remaining IBL strains left out of existence too. it's a war and my peeps are the only ones getting offed. it's time greed got it's head separated from it's body.

besides my own personal preference for getting high, i truly believe it's a path to a better world. all of those peace loving planet saving hippies weren't smoking hash in the 70s, they were blazing the lost mexican IBLs. sativas inspire happiness & harmony. again... the bad guys are winning and no one but me will fight back because they're all timid sheep. i see a lot of people that DO like getting high, but not to many of them will fight for it. maybe i'm losing the battle, but that only strengthens my resolve. the more enemies i have, the harder i fight as i want to take at least one ahole with me when i go. LOL

indicas AREN'T the ONLY thing you can get in most places because they're better, they only exist because of GREED! growers don't want to give up a few bucks to grow better quality. read ANY serious MJ pulication and you'll see almost every writer agrees that sativas are better. if they're better, then why the eff are they going extinct? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

i'm not a greedy bastid. i just gave away a $300 bike i loved recently and wouldn't grow weed for money. in fact, back when i was still on the east coast, my main motivation for wanting to grow was to be able to give freebies away to show people what they've been denied so maybe at least a few of them tell their greedes to go eff themselves too and start taking the streets back.

if you don't think there are casualties to the indicrap infestation, i no longer speak to my cousin that i grew up with after his crackhead ass didn't like my reply that his sticky bud sucked because it was just stoney (a DEPRESSANT... without psychoactivity, you can't be an hallucinogen, hello!) when freakin' asked making him start instigating a fight because "all weed is exactly the same!" besides off my 1st lover, columbian gold, it also came between the closest thing to a brother i've ever had so yes, i have serious issues with this uninvited invader.

i'll NEVER accept any side that bullies me. i'll stand my ground and fight to the death because butt kissing is for sellouts. if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

as to med use, i have joint pain (not the weed kind) and could use it, but nothing ever really helped with that, indica or not.

if greed and corruption would just back the eff up a second and let people get high again, not just us one percenters who still even remember it and that STILL refuse to suck afghan sphincter, then i wouldn't have a problem, but from where i'm sitting, afghani is out to conquer my world and i'm not gonna let it happen without a fight.

evil only exists when people let it and turn a blind eye.

my nature is mostly spoil sport do gooder except when aholes make me flip and use their methods. i don't EVER do "go with the flow" and always whizz ALLEGED friends off when i refuse to tell lies for them when i don't even do it for myself. people in general with ALL of their power games, not just greed & territorialism, piss me off which is why i keep to myself mostly and love getting high so much.

LONGEST REPLY EVER!

7. Is there much Mexican commerical in your area? The area I am in is flooded with Mexican commercial about 20 bucks a quarter ounce. And most of what I see of it is sativa based. It might have indica mixed in but it is sativa buzz. Unfortunately its just not very potent, especially considering the care given to it. Im sure it goes through no curing process, its seedy since they dont seperate males and females, and handling during trafficing is dismal. But its alot cheaper and still has the sativa effects.

8. nope. i haven't seen brick since the 90s.

the very 1st grow i did was under a pair of shoplights with over 20 strains ranging from a real skunker even pre-flower all the way to about 3 awesome mexican IBLs (one was a lot like kali mist... i only had 2 beans i named "spicy") with all manner of hybrid in between. several brick strains proved to be hybrids too.

i'm not proud of eventually stressing them all out and losing all of my treasured bagseed, but i was living large getting high every day for a month or two when i hadn't in YEARS.

EVENTUALLY if i can ever get settled down, i will become a "real" grower. i need to go back and relearn everything i've forgotten about growing in the 80s. i was just winging it with my C99s etc. when i grew those as i could swear i remember reading start flowering at the 3rd node. that could have been in reference to sea of green as that was still a new idea at the time and all anyone talked about.

i'll be the 1st to admit my shortcomings from information to personality flaws because i value honesty and denying them only makes a person look worse. sometimes though i swear people are reading invisible words into everything i say.

9. My next batch is going to include S.A.G.E. which I know you dont like Afghani, but the buzz descriptions I keep reading sounds to fit your likes to a T. And I actually had you in mind when I got the S.A.G.E. seed after watching the video describing the buzz. Its a shame you dont even see brick that way. We have alot of Latinos in this area and its overflowing here.

10. S.A.G.E. was the ONLY THseeds freebie i kept from attitudes huge blowout a few months ago. i gave all of the OGers and other stinkers away, but i've always wanted to at least TRY it and see if it really DOES smoke like a 50:50 or is actually more like a 25%er like skunk #1 which is actually 75% sativa.

i tell you, haze skunk, 8 miles high & super cali haze are all good enough for me. anything else i try would either be for fun or potential for improvement eg. atomic haze might be better than super cali

i just wish i could be growing right now. i'm going through a serious jonesing anxiety thing right now because i can't get diddly or grow it.

11. Thanks *very* much for the info. It sounds like exactly what I was looking for! I don't care about the flowering time or how big it gets, as long as it's the special occasion reality destroying smoke I am looking for. But hopefully not super racy and paranoid, that can be a bit much.

What method did you use for extracts? I love the idea of taking good weed and making it just crazy strong. I really enjoy making hash or oil from good weed!

12. paranoia and "reality destroying" are the same thing. trippy strains heighten your senses and make your mind race. they affect your perceptions so that little things seem bigger than they are. a way to describe the effect that just occurred to me is that sativas turn the volume up on EVERYTHING. the stringer the effect, the more the mind races. that's why indicas don't induce paranoia and if anything calmness before putting someone to sleep.

different people will have different tolerances to that kind of high though. twitchy people should never do them and of course people already paranoid shouldn't either. i remember always thinking my family was hiding anything i couldn't find on me smoking columbian gold which when you're NOT in any sketchy situations is pure bliss.

they amp up the bad times as well as the good. you make the mind race, it's going to invent stories and if you're detatched from reality a bit, it will believe them even. the paranoia thing is mostly a question of potency and dosage i think. a lower potency strain like 8 miles high's buzz is more "living in the moment" i think.

if there's a strain out there that's potent and trippy but NOT paranoid, i'd like to hear about it.

13. Gotta say I feel bad for sticking up for Hazey Grapes. Hazey your kind of lacking this certain.... something about you that would make you a tolerable person on this forum. I thought maybe you were a real breeder and all that, but it seems as though you fooled me for a bit too.

Don't come on here and act like you know what your talking about, only makes things harder for noobs when they gotta decifer through the bullshit to get the answer they want. Why don't you take your flawed Sativa mindset somewhere else and smoke yourself into a different world.

I'm sorry to althor for saying that you were ignorant, I suppose before defending someone like this I should look into who he is. For sure doesn't deserve someone at his side and for sure don't agree with him. Sorry!

Grapey, get yo shit togetha mane, youza posa!

14. Hm, you must be smokin the wrong indicas, or they just arent grown the way you like them. You can get rid of most of the stone from LSD if you harvest at the sweet spot. And why are you smoking only leaf trim? Why dont you just make extracts out of it? I guarentee you my indica extracts>your leaf trim in terms of trippiness and the cerebral high. Maybe thats why you havent felt the light floaty feeling youve been craving for so long. Also if you havent yet, try jilly bean. Youll be happy with any pheno.

15. Dude quite bitching about how pot gets you stoned. THAT'S WHAT POT DOES! If you don't like getting stoned, don't smoke pot. You sound more like a crack head than a ganja smoker/appreciater.

16. Hazey, you really need to understand that people other than you like different things, and the majority of people due indeed prefer indica. Stop with the whole " I don't like it therefore it's shit" business. From my experience everyone I know prefers indica because it works better for them and their schedule. Sativas are amazing, don't get me wrong, but are not practical for most people. When most people get home from a long day of work they like to sit back, relax, and get stoned before they knock out for the next day of work. I usually can't smoke during the day (best time for me to smoke sativa) because I have shit to do, and showing up to work high is just irresponsible. However, sativas are dominant for me on the weekends, when I'm in social settings, out partying, ect ect. This is just my perspective of why indicas are so popular from my experiences and friends input. Any-who I just wanted to say something because I lurk around here a lot and you seem to pop up a lot, and when you do your posts usually annoy the hell out of me. You seem to be some type of next level troll, except I'm pretty sure you're not. However, you did get me to look up Mandala seeds, so I'm grateful for that!

17. thanks for making my point! apparently YOU'VE never been high either, yet there you stand defending inferior! THAT'S why i want indicrap dead! you can't even get people to fucking TRY getting high because the indeicrap conspiracy is so fucking vast.

you know, greedy scum cash croppers sometimes buy their bud from sativa dealers?! what the fuck does THAT say about indicrap when the scum that are polluting the streets with it won't even smoke THEIR OWN FUCKING PRODUCT?!

if you aren't part of the solution, you're just part of the problem. i don't care how many greedy fucks or ignants i have to piss off to fight the good fight for truth and a better fucking way of life.

you talk about addicts when you're the fucking one hooked on DEPRESSANTS! there is no psychoactivity in indicrap! it ALWAYS comes from sativas!!! all you get from indicrap is tired and that's the desription of depressants, not fucking hallucinogens.

fuck indica all to hell and go ahead and gang up on me ALL you greedy fucks out to protect your interests because i'm playing winner take all.

18. Charlie Sheen is that you?

You just keep go on Winning brother.

You are the Warlock!

19. You have no idea what you're talking about. I smoke and grow mostly sativa, but I love indica too. I love all pot. That's why you're pissing me off.
    In my garden right now I have -
    C99
    Lemon Wreck
    Green Crack
    Cotton Candy
    All of which are sativa. For you to tell me that I don't know what it's like to get high is ignorant. I've smoked all types of pot....and yes I love them all. I love getting high and stoned. And that's why I grow indica AND sativa. If you don't like what's on the market then grow your own. But saying that indica is a problem that needs solved and being so aggressive, acting like you're gauging a war on indica, makes you an outsider in the pot community. If you stuck to writing strain reports for strains you enjoy we would all get along. But your attitude has been a major problem with almost everyone here.

20. #40 samson32, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    I go with the fact that either strain can be made into what you want.. If you have a indica and you don't want a bad stone harvest milky.. If you have a sativa and want a bigger head high harvest milky.. Just don't let her get amber if you don't like the stone..:confused_2:

The magic of trichs..:eek:

You have to remember that some people have to use mj as medicine.. Head highs are fun and all, but when your in pain a nice stone is the perfect thing to take your mind off of it.. Plus a lot of studies are showing that cbd is one of the main things reducing stuff like cancer which is found when the girl is more stoney..

That being said so far my favorite head high smoke is the 8-mile as well.. It isn't compact though.. Grow her out and she stretches quite a bit..

For a pic of my 8-mile in flower check out the no time for a journal or multicity grow link in my sig..

My favorite smoke overall is tga subcools third dimension.. Loved that girl.. Nice mix of both worlds and then you have the munchies like non other..

[​IMG]

:wave: